Drunk/High players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaliton

01-23-2011

ok after reading this I can see someone being entirely drunk and failing to see the keys on their keyboard or is fighting to sit on the chair.

Or at the same regaurd idk how i is to be high but my friend would smoke til he was def appearing to be blacked out (but could play rockband drums on expert better than ic ould guitar sober) but at that level id also draw the line.

But I will admit I will occasionally have a beer (maybe two if im well fed and a super bad day of classes) then play ranked or normal, whatever its the same to me I wont say im top ELO or even best kills (ever see a kennen play full support and get more assists than janna bc he does so much harassment towards the entire enemy team while safe in a teamfight he ends 2-4-19..yeah everygame thats how i end, ELo anywhere from 1050 to about 1220 though)

to say 1 beer makes me inapable of playing a game is like saying not eating dinner makes you incapable of going to bed,its bollocks, now 5 or 6 yes Id say i should probably go to call of duty or something

TheMagnificentTF

01-23-2011

i think they should be reported. I personally only drink and play when i know im okay to play.

jackrabbit78

01-23-2011

Yeah, like the other guy had said, wouldn't notice it if I lit one up now.

I don't think this is Riot's problem...
As long as they can play... Sure why not.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Now that I found my rum this thread holds new meaning for me.

I love you mitten, I do, because Jesus told me to.