Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Drunk/High players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

restlessraccoon

01-21-2011

no
they all do hilarious things like tower-diving kayle when they have 100 hp

Penya

01-21-2011

Once I played with a drunk Shen and it was one of the best Shen players I've seen so far... So I vote no.

MetalicJive

01-21-2011

why would being drunk or high have anything to do with the game... i understand drinking a lil bit but when im drunk as **** i play this game and im no worse than when i play sober... in fact when im stoned or drunk or both im better cuz i get angry when im drunk when i die so i do my best when drunk to not die and being high... just makes everything seem a lil slower so you have more time to react... so... **** ur whole "lets report drunk and high people" if ur bad at the game when drunk or high ur gonna be bad when ur sober

i vote that we can report players that are just horrible at the game because it only takes 1 stupid ****** that feeds the other team to ruin a game

trust me ive had it happen many times where 1 ****** gets killed over and over and we just end up losing because of how terribad they are

Grafic

Recruiter

01-21-2011

Quote:
Vantwan:
Drunk/High players are just 12 year old kids who think it's cool to say "bro im playin stoned! wassup" online.

i can't go to my second job without being high
my main job is ****ign awesome
so not its not always to brag

i actually need it

Gorchek

01-21-2011

I wish you could. They almost always feed.

Alcohol impairs your ability to drive. What makes you think it won't impair your ability to play video games?

SlitheringSquab

01-21-2011

playing drunk is fine as long as its not falling down stupid drunk.

my friend and I used to play games drunk all the time, and still tore people up.

I havent played anything drunk since CoD:MW2 but even then I used to get nukes while drunk all the time (not that thats hard... pred missile > harrier > CG/pavelow ftw)

edit: no camping btw. camping is for noobs!

Sunwise

01-21-2011

Quote:
Shrimpsess:
No, because its not intentional.

So... someone stuck the joint/can/bong/cup/bottle in their hand and forced them to partake?

Interesting... this is a big break in that recent string of videogame-related deaths by overdose... people are actually forcing LoL players to play high/drunk/etc. Fascinating. The papers are gonna eat this story up.

brb, winning a Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in Journalism.
Quote:
Grafic:
i can't go to my second job without being high
my main job is ****ign awesome
so not its not always to brag

i actually need it

ad·dic·tion
[uh-dik-shuhn]
noun
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

Here you go:
http://www.marijuana-anonymous.org/
Just, y'know, being a good neighbor.

MateriaKeeper

01-21-2011

I snort things that shall not be mentioned when I play,
I play better.

Why should I be reported? lolz

BananaBandanaMan

01-21-2011

I played drunk once and got pwnd...I played high a lot too and tended to do better than sober! so its not intentional unless they INTEND to do bad

Beastials

01-21-2011

Report me for being high. I'll report you for playing sleepy. I bet there's a lot of night owls playing recklessly tired.