[Guide] Raping face with Karthus.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackValkyrie

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazuh View Post
Cool your karthus. I'll play sivir. Thanks for the free mana.
Yeah, well, he doesn't have to wait to barrage you with lay waste. Let's see how you dance without getting creep kills before your next shield is up

MrTimely

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

I play karthus a lot and if you need(and you do) some hp just get rod of ages and if that still isnt enough defense throw some armor and magic resist into your build. The hourglass and abyssal scepter work very well for that. Although sunfire would be fun for team fights because of the dps, you would end up getting every kill.

Jefe00

04-04-2011

I didn't like your guide. Mainly because it doesn't work for me at all. What I do like is that you say it works for you so our playstyles must be very different, I'd like to see you play. Thanks.

Warrrax

04-05-2011

Great...thanks for informing him A YEAR AND A HALF LATER that you don't like his guide. Thank goodness for geniuses like you.

XoXeLo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrrax View Post
great...thanks for informing him a year and a half later that you don't like his guide. Thank goodness for geniuses like you.
lol!