Does trinity force stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperNintomdo

07-29-2011

Meaning that passives of course.

If I have 2 trinity forces does my next attack after a cast do 300% damage? (3=450% dmg?)

Also does the slow stack? I'm assuming the 2.5 seconds would stay the same but is it 70% slow? I'm assuming there is some kind of diminished return because 3 tfs would mean 105% reduced movement speed lol aka a stun so I assume it can never reach 100%.

Also does everything count as a cast? Specifically I am playing wukong so the obvious being that nimbus strike counts but if I crushing blow is my next hit at 150%? Can I decoy and then hit to get the 150% bonus? I understand thats probably not the best use of decoy but it certain situations it could be useful. especially if they stack and I am going to deal 450% damage >.<

Lastly how is the bonus damage calculated? I guess I mean what counts as base damage?

I'm assuming it's:
(BD *1.5) +Items
so.. 100 *1.5 + 30
or.. 100 *3 +60?

Also if I use crushing blow is that added to base damage and does it get the multiplier or is it just added on?

Prometheius

07-29-2011

Do you not read the part about "UNIQUE PASSIVE"?

SuperNintomdo

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Do you not read the part about "UNIQUE PASSIVE"?
lol >.< I'm new and didn't know what that meant. I thought they were giving hints as to abilities that other items don't have hahahaa.

I am going to infer from the context of your post that it means they don't stack.

Thanks!

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Everything that does not say "Unique' stacks. Some with diminishing returns ala speed, but other than unique they do stack.