Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dahc Tessar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2011

I always see it so I'm assuming this doesn't apply to me lol saw the title and thought it meant we WEREN'T supposed to see it lol

Elderpriest

01-30-2011

bump

Elderpriest

01-30-2011

bump

ReMeDiOs

01-30-2011

I play the game grafic High and the circle is ther... so just upgrad your computer the problem is not the game but from your computer...

Elefant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

ReMeDiOs you are dumb as a box of rocks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers plenty of times as well has the **** game. I can play the freggin game max settings with max fps so dont tell me its the PC

Midaxis

01-30-2011

I can't see it either. I can see all the other champion circles. Sometimes I see pantheon actually "appear" before he bounces in. He appears, disappears, then reappears with a big bang.. followed by my death -_-

Feeder Noob

01-30-2011

I've also had this problem since I think the LeBlanc patch. I didn't change any settings, I have recently changed settings to hopefully fix the problem but that didn't work. I have not reinstalled yet, but I can see Miss Fortune's Make it Rain, Nunu's Absolute Zero, and Gangplank's Cannon Barrage circles fine.

Sometimes, I see Pantheon's body flicker for a split second before he lands....weird....

Liebii

01-30-2011

I haven't played for a few weeks, and i just came back and did a ranked game.

Lost the game because i could not see pantheons ult at all

FlashFist

01-30-2011

here's an idea. switch out pantheon's circle with nunu's circle and the problem would temporarily be solved! i mean wouldn't it be possible to code pantheon's circle to make it the same as nunu's?

PoDragonSlayer

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMeDiOs View Post
I play the game grafic High and the circle is ther... so just upgrad your computer the problem is not the game but from your computer...
I have my video settings on high... your statement is invalid.