Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Sotere

Game Analyst

01-28-2011

In my last game I couldn't see Pantheon's ult. After we won (no thanks to me, who was a free farm doll for Pantheon), my game locked up. Then my computer locked up.

Now everytime I try to reboot I just have a blank screen. If I look at it hard enough I -think- I see a red circle, but I can't be sure.

Pantheon not only ruined a countless number of my games but now he broke my computer and I haven't been able to play in days!

(I'm kidding. Well, my laptop did break but it wasn't Pantheon's fault (I think). I still couldn't see his ult and this deserved to be bumped).

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

01-28-2011
3 of 15 Riot Posts

1) Can you guys see other team indicator circles (for example Gangplank's Cannon Barrage, Nunu's Absolute Zero)?

2) Does re-installing do anything?

Kirethorn

01-28-2011

Other circles appear. Panth's never does. Maybe because it shrinks? Different code?

PoDragonSlayer

01-29-2011

Hey Jozreal, thanks for making this thread, as I've had this frustrating (very frustrating at times) problem for a long time now.

See attached image and text for all my information. Hope this helps!

*also, I seem to see Pantheon's model image flicker for a split second in the center of the location of his ultimate, just before he lands. Hope this helps too!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
Haven't tried reinstalling. Worth a try though,

Wra7h

01-29-2011

Quote:
1) Can you guys see other team indicator circles (for example Gangplank's Cannon Barrage, Nunu's Absolute Zero)?

1) Yep, I see those, no problem with them.

2) Reinstalled the game 2 times since the bug is out, didn't help.

Elderpriest

01-29-2011

Quote:

1. Yes I see those

2. reformat my comp and re-installed still didnt help

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

01-29-2011
4 of 15 Riot Posts

Okay interesting, I have some ideas I'll try out when I go into the office this weekend.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

Quote:
1.) I see those things fine, but some of them, if part of it goes underneath the map, such as when the caster is in the river, it's not so clear where the edge of the circle is. Like it was mentioned earlier, LeBlanc's W ground effect does not appear for me, and I heard rumors that Caitlyn's R is supposed to have one as well.

Punchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...y/settings.png

Those are settings. I haven't had a problem with anything but panths ult. I died today because I was going b at a tower and then all of a sudden BOOM he drops in and kills me. It was my only death :<

Elderpriest

01-29-2011

Quote:
Okay interesting, I have some ideas I'll try out when I go into the office this weekend.
SWEET!!! hope this gets fixed when patch hits