Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elderpriest

01-27-2011

bump

SADtherobot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
As of the last game, I am now -able- to see the opponent's ult circle. Either you guys fixed it (for my setup), or my updating my videocard driver fixed it. (I'd updated it right after the problem started to try to fix it, and then again about a month later, now two months later, it's better... so maybe it was updating it yesterday.)
I'm thinking that most of the people in this thread would benefit from upgrading their video drivers. I went through almost every single dxdiag posted here and it seems that a majority of the users with the problem are running very old Nvidia drivers (like several years old at least).

Some people were using newer Nvidia drivers like 260.99 (which were from October), but those drivers did have issues for a variety of games anyway (most of the early 260-series did). I would recommend that Nvidia users, with 6-series cards or newer, upgrade to the latest 266.58 drivers which can be found here (you don't necessarily have to put your specific card model in unless you are a mobile user, but make sure you pick the right OS). The 266.58 drivers resolved a huge number of game-specific bugs, random crashes, texture shimmering, and AA issues.

For ATI users (of which there were few in this thread), give the new Catalyst 11.1 drivers a try and see what happens.

For those of you running the latest drivers, try altering some of the Nvidia/ATI graphics control panel settings (like texture filtering). If you don't want to globally affect your games, try to create a custom profile for LoL and mess with the settings within that profile.

TESTchampions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-27-2011

never see pantheon's ult circle

auto
1280*720
window
very low
very low
very low/low/middle
no shadow
fast terrain off
60/30/stable
wait for vertical sync on

Kirethorn

01-27-2011

Never see it either. I'm on very low everything too since the wave of lag spikes started showing up.

I'll update with info once I have time to get into the game.

Dance

01-28-2011

Setting: auto
Resolution: 1360x768
Window mode: On
Character: High
Environment: Medium
Effect: High
Shadows: None
Fast Terrain: Off
Frame Rate: Benchmark
Vertical Sync: Off

Additional Info: I was always able to see pant's ult before with these settings, but one day I suddenly couldn't see it anymore. I dunno which patch affected it and I've also tried reinstalling everything, it didn't work either.

Mikeschke

01-28-2011

Mostly play LoL on a Laptop with those settings:

Game Client Config:
Auto
1280x800
Fullscreen
Very Low
Very Low
Very Low
No Shadow
Fast Terrain On
Stable
Wait for Vertical Sync On

Haven't reinstalled.
I was able to see Pantheon jump before and didn't alter those settings since then.

I also run League on a PC with relatively high settings but get the same Problem with Pantheons ult.

Easy Flow

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADtherobot View Post
I'm thinking that most of the people in this thread would benefit from upgrading their video drivers. I went through almost every single dxdiag posted here and it seems that a majority of the users with the problem are running very old Nvidia drivers (like several years old at least).

Some people were using newer Nvidia drivers like 260.99 (which were from October), but those drivers did have issues for a variety of games anyway (most of the early 260-series did). I would recommend that Nvidia users, with 6-series cards or newer, upgrade to the latest 266.58 drivers which can be found here (you don't necessarily have to put your specific card model in unless you are a mobile user, but make sure you pick the right OS). The 266.58 drivers resolved a huge number of game-specific bugs, random crashes, texture shimmering, and AA issues.

For ATI users (of which there were few in this thread), give the new Catalyst 11.1 drivers a try and see what happens.

For those of you running the latest drivers, try altering some of the Nvidia/ATI graphics control panel settings (like texture filtering). If you don't want to globally affect your games, try to create a custom profile for LoL and mess with the settings within that profile.
When this problem started I had old drivers so I updated when the problem started to 260.99. After reading your post I tried updating to the latest and tweaking settings but still didn't fix it. Hopefully it might work for others. Thanks for the help though.

Kennylaggins

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Fred View Post
this thread makes me LOL hardcore sense... this bug is not riots fault... really not a bug at all sense what do you all have in common ****TY COMPUTERS that can't run this game any higher than very low graphics.... that must suck so hard... but this is really not riots problem
I run on all high settings and not effects for panth or others

Kennylaggins

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hello Summoners! I understand that some of you are still being caught totally flatfooted by our shirtless wonder's mandrop capabilities on the Fields of Justice. We would like to collect some information to help balance the scales on this particular issue.

If you couple please provide me with a DxDiag , that'd be fantastic. If you could also tell me what resolution you play at, what video settings you are using (in the ingame options menu), that would be great. Also please mention if you have reinstalled lately.

This should help us give some more advance warning and perhaps let you turn the tables on our most barechested of Champions.
Either disable the champion or fix it, it makes the games not that much fun. And w/ panth being free it means most games are broken. I play at all high settings.

FlashFist

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADtherobot View Post

I've updated my Nvidia drivers and played with the settings but nothing changed.. Thanks for the help though.