Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elderpriest

01-23-2011

bump

TeH bAtER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

just played in another match where his circle didn't work again.

Aethan

Adjudicator

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic Thought View Post
I never see any aspect of Panth ult circle, regardless of which team he's on. What I do see is the Panth champion himself on the ground at his ult's epicenter less than half a second before he lands.
Same here. I didn't notice exactly when I quit being able to see it, but if I had to hazard a guess I'm fairly sure it was with the patch that split the circles' timing for allies and enemies.

Edit: Forgot to mention I run the game on all lowest settings. My compy's kind of old...

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic Thought View Post
Actually, now that I think about it, I've never seen these effects either. For me, LeBlanc distortion just blinks her to an area and then there's a little explosion effect, but no mark on the ground. Similarly, from Corki's valkyrie I only see the fire particles while he's in motion. Same with Caitlyn; all I see is the target on the champion, not below them. It makes it a lot harder to see who's getting sniped.
I was looking through this thread and realized this was applicable to me too.

Summoner Fred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

this thread makes me LOL hardcore sense... this bug is not riots fault... really not a bug at all sense what do you all have in common ****TY COMPUTERS that can't run this game any higher than very low graphics.... that must suck so hard... but this is really not riots problem

Riot Sotere

Game Analyst

01-24-2011

Still can't see it at all (enemy, ally, or even for myself). Still getting me owned.

My settings are all low, no shadows.

1200x800. Full screened.

Wait for vertical sync is checked. All other boxes are blank.

Dxdiag is attached.

VonMonocle

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Fred View Post
this thread makes me LOL hardcore sense... this bug is not riots fault... really not a bug at all sense what do you all have in common ****TY COMPUTERS that can't run this game any higher than very low graphics.... that must suck so hard... but this is really not riots problem
If you actually took the time to read this thread, then you would realize that many of the people experiencing this bug are running this game on very high settings or high.

And even then, if you would have to run your computer on a certain graphical setting just to be able to see a character's ult and not get raped by him, yes that would be Riot's fault for requiring that level of performance. A game company shouldn't require you to run the game at a certain level of graphical settings just to be competitive and not get raped in game. Graphics are there to make the game look better and more interesting, not to function as the deciding factor on whether you are going to get wrecked or not.

The bug itself is gamebreaking. Period. Pantheon players having been living it up inflating their scores because a good number of people in LoL still can't see the ring on his ult and he gets a free kill because of it.

Probably fed a troll here, but it's still a really frustrating bug that ruins games for me.

QuebecoisSti

01-25-2011

auto
1024x728
fullscreen
medium
medium
medium
medium
no
60 fps
no

Last time I saw a circle, it was before the patch where heartseeker was nerfed and it was the big green one. I did not reinstalled the game in a year.

The only thing I see when pantheon ults, is a blink of him in mid air just before he falls for real.

Uch

01-25-2011

Enemy Pantheon Ult Drop Circle still not visible

Patch = 1.0.109
Fast Terrain = ON
Map = SR
Enemy Pantheon Drop Circle = NO

Totally unfair - not to mention that this sky drop without warning it usually comes with instant combo : Drop + Stun (a good Panth presses Stun before he actually landed) in a situation where you are already involved deep into a battle => Pant Ult == 1+ Guarantee kills regardless of your hp

CaptainJoe5

01-25-2011

I used to be able to see the circle and then some change to Panth one patch took it away, I too cannot see it regardless of what team he is on and get the split second flash before he appears.

Video settings are all on low and my resolution is 1152x864
Fast terrain is off

astralSaber