Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Wanted to add that I, too, can finally see it!

HOORAHS!

Tiaticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Finally visible after so long!! Almost forgot what to do when I saw it. Thanks!

Siyanor

04-13-2011

Huh. I'm thinking my problem was slightly different from that of others. For me, the circle was always visible, but it creates so much lag that I have no chance to respond. Perhaps that's why I still have the issue... you seem to have fixed the issue of visibility (the one I didn't have), but not the lag issue.

Apoptosine

04-14-2011

over the last week or two I've noticed a faint ring, so now I can see something but it's not as loud and obvious as it might be. For me there appears a slightly broken large ring (the outer most perimeters of the drop area), and because of hte size it isn't that apparent unless I'm paying attention outside of the lane focus (for example). Pretty much the inner area is still clear of particles (term?) but there might be some that I'm missing notice of. All particles (along the ring or otherwise) are the same color, a sort of flat gray or black.

zstripes

04-14-2011

is it creeping to open the text file and see what people have named their computer?

Thanks for your personal information!!!

warmonkey

04-14-2011

I saw the circle for the first time in months finally. I don't know what's up. Might've been turning vsync back on, but pretty sure I tried that before.

Either way, it totally confused me, I assumed it was a gangplank ult -- but wait, no gangplank, OH SNAP THAT'S PANTH!