Can you still not see Pantheon's ult circle?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elderpriest

01-22-2011

bump

Hotarukin

01-23-2011

As of the last game, I am now -able- to see the opponent's ult circle. Either you guys fixed it (for my setup), or my updating my videocard driver fixed it. (I'd updated it right after the problem started to try to fix it, and then again about a month later, now two months later, it's better... so maybe it was updating it yesterday.)

Entropic Thought

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashFist View Post
I've noticed that it's not only Pantheon's circle that I don't see. It seems like a lot of the animated effects that appear on the ground aren't visible.

Examples of animated effects on the ground
Pantheon - his circle is animated and is supposed to appear before he lands
Corki - his Valkyrie skill is supposed to leave a trail on the ground that is scorched and glowing. This too is an animated effect.
Caitlyn - her ult is supposed to leave an animated corsair thing under her target
LeBlanc - her Distortion ability is supposed to leave an animated golden circle on the ground where she first used her ability

Examples of stationary effects on the ground that are visible
Nunu - the circle around his ult is visible
Miss Fortune - the circle around Make it Rain is visible

So basically, if it's an animated effect and it appears on the ground, it's most likely not visible. Hopefully, Riot can look into all of this instead of just only Pantheon's ultimate because I think the core of the problem is in the ground.

I've attached my Dxdiag and my settings logs
Actually, now that I think about it, I've never seen these effects either. For me, LeBlanc distortion just blinks her to an area and then there's a little explosion effect, but no mark on the ground. Similarly, from Corki's valkyrie I only see the fire particles while he's in motion. Same with Caitlyn; all I see is the target on the champion, not below them. It makes it a lot harder to see who's getting sniped.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-23-2011
2 of 15 Riot Posts

Thanks for all of this feedback. The more the better if there's still more out there, though!

Crusnik07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Attachment 105980

Run game on max everything.

Both allied and enemy Pantheon rings are invisible.

I can guarantee that the in game settings do not affect the outcome of his ring though. I have tried it with all levels of settings and it does not make a difference.

Elderpriest

01-23-2011

bump

DaingerBT

Recruiter

01-23-2011

I don't know if this helps or not, but I know when my particle effects setting was set to low, I had a hard time seeing the ping marking above someone's head if I could even see it at all.

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

1680x1050
Everything is on the highest setting.

Crazy Merk

01-23-2011

I can't see panth ult and also the same things that another poster mentioned(Corki's Valk, Leblanc,...)

doucheplayer

01-23-2011

I use 1280 x 900 resolution.
use all medium settings.
and havnt reinstalled lol.

12345612 ... 28