Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RIOT, Warring kingdoms brain storming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cubical

07-02-2014

Bamp, i am about to scavange through DW6 to see what i can find

Treyen

07-02-2014

you could probably find a dynasty warriors character for every champion if you looked long enough, considering the somewhat absurd number of weapon types in dynasty warriors these days lol

not that I'm against it. warring kingdoms xin is one of my favorite skins

Cubical

07-23-2014

Shameless bump

PaulRemyBacardi

07-23-2014

The Warring Kingdoms line is my favourite skin set and Dynasty Warriors is a great series of games.

I definitely look forward to more of these skins in the future.

+1

eztarg3t

07-23-2014

I am a fan of dynasty warriors (although I don't have 8 yet). I wonder if there are more idea that could fit supports(yes, I am aware of sona.).
+1

Croanin

07-23-2014

Awesome ideas all of them.

However something to keep in mind is none of those other characters are hallmark characters from the Warring Kingdoms Romance, (except maybe Xiahou Dun).

Lu Bu and Guan Yu's appearance while seemly based on the Dynasty Warriors series is actually how they are normally portrayed, Guan Yu clad in green normally with the long beard, and Lu Bu with that silly hair adornment.
Xin Zhao's Zhao Yun skin is a clearer rip off, but , but he's normally portrayed as a spear wielder. Proved better for marketing since he's the DW poster boy.

SanjiSanada

Recruiter

07-23-2014

I can already feel the hole in my pocket after reading the ideas. Rito will own my bank account should all of these go through.