Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate the Skin Idea Above You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

06-26-2014

Rate the idea above you, then create an idea for a new skin (no copyrighted characters, but heavy themes BASED off of them are ok) for any champion.

Example (copied from other thread):

Beekeeper Malzahar
Q: Summons 2 hives as the endpoints, which swarm out into the wall shape.
W: Disco floor made of honey!
E: SWARM OF BEES!
R: Lets out a stream of bees, enemy suppression animation is them flailing wildly to swat them away.
Voidlings: GIANT BEES!

Let's begin:

Tutti Frutti Soraka (inspired by Carmen Miranda and Chiquita Banana)
Soraka in a Brazilian style dress with, of course, a giant fruit hat. A maraca replaces her staff.
Abilities would have new particles in more tropical colors, and Q would drop a rain of various fruit, such as strawberry, mango, and pineapple.

And of course, her autoattacks would upgrade to full-fledged bananas.

Whimzy

06-26-2014

10/10 for soraka skin i love soraka

Dreamcatcher Lulu~

She's dressed in a blue dress, maybe medieval style sleep gown? pajama hat? :0 idk, maybe one of those fairy tale dresses :/ Yellow eyes? Purple sparkles become bright bolts of light, she carries a lantern. Pix is a ball of yellow light, like Tatl? Im gonna try to draw it :/ will edit post later!

Sketch (finished coming soon~)http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/asukiwolf/media/dreamcatcherlulusplash_zps82dbc533.png.html?sort=3&o=0

krashton1

06-28-2014

7/10 for lulu

Pool Party Zac

Zac but in blue. Has an inner tube around his waist always, also a pair of shades. His recall animation is he jumps up and a empty pool appears beneath him where he then falls into and fills it up, but also with the inner tube floating around.

KingofHeroesRoy

06-28-2014

8/10

Pizzaman Lucian

When he taunts a nearby thresh he pulls up a half-eaten pizza and says "you took the better half of me thresh"

When he ults he says "ASHES AND CRUST"

RealAlfian

06-29-2014

5/10

I like the taunts and puns but it doesn't seem that suitable for Lucian. XD Good try tho.

Gentleman Braum

His Q: He throws a bottle of wine towards enemy
His W: He jumps towards a player and leaves a symbol of a hat instead of a shield
His E: He creates a classic British door to shield his delightful allies
His R: He takes out a giant cup of tea and smashes it to the ground, leaving the remains of the tea all over the area (and slows people down).

He has a taunt for Gentleman Chogath.

"Splendid weather, fine sir"

And a taunt for Draven

"Perhaps I should teach you manners"

Hellkite Overlod

06-30-2014

10/10 I had to try hard not to burst in to uncontrollable laughter.

Debonair Zac: Zac said he should get a suit. So he got one.

FNMokou

07-01-2014

6/10

Flightless Anivia: Anivia is now a penguin attached to a helicopter backwards.

Doktor Payne

07-01-2014

5/10

Gentleman Trundle: (Inspired by VegaColors from DeviantArt)

Trundle has a tuxedo, uses a black umbrella as the club and has a top hat and a monacle