Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wildstar SUCKS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDeathyxXxDeathX

06-25-2014

i have a level 50 spellslinger and i ganked a level 39 esper but he ****ing killed me! OMG

a ****ing low level shoulnt kill a high level! so GAY WTF

now my guild kicked me out when the vidoe gotr on youtube and now i quit that awful game because it sucks and stupid noobs can kill me 1v1 because the game is rigged

Ezreal on Aaron

06-25-2014

lol mmos

Farranor

Sivir Bot NA

06-25-2014

So what your saying is.... You tried to be an ******* to some guy, and he killed you. Yet he is the noob?

Rengar is life

06-25-2014

Deathy sweetie we haven't had Chua *** yet, come back </3

XDeathyxXxDeathX

06-25-2014

Quote:
Rengar is life:
Deathy sweetie we haven't had Chua *** yet, come back </3

wtf noooo

Knalxz

06-25-2014

You are a stain on the MMO community. A level 50 attacking a 39 is like a grown man fighting a 13 year old boy and you lost.

High level ganks are already a reason not to play an MMO thankfully something in Wildstar made it so a lower level has a chance. Kind of makes me want to buy the game now.

XDeathyxXxDeathX

06-25-2014

no dont buy everyone has skill shots and that nerd landed all of his so bad game

Kaelzoroden

06-25-2014

Wildstar is awesome. Stats aren't enough to let you faceroll people, you have to actually use skills.

You were a spellslinger? You're super mobile. Espers are the least mobile class in the game. You must have just stood there and face tanked everything he did while he outplayed you.

Any game that rewards player skill that much is awesome.

And that's not even touching on the fact that Wildstar is really just "What if Pixar did a re-imagining of Firefly" which is enough reason by itself for it to be awesome.

X8Nitsua

08-03-2014

Haha, Wildstar is the best mmo i have played to date, and the only reason u hate it and quit is cause u suck and cant kill a 39. He beat u because the game takes skill which u don't have. Please never come back to the game, keep playing mindless league.