Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal :] + Name changing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djwing

01-21-2011

Hello guys. I was wondering when the tribunal is going to work because i`ve just saw a "pro" rammus today and print screened him while he was laying sight wards in our base so i was wondering where i can post the screenshot. [if here, there is it =P] :

(http://img266.imageshack.us/i/rammustrollin.png/)

His name is : kuro333

Please do something about it because i wouldn't like to meet him in any game and so do you guys ...

Oh and i wanna make this like a double post if its possible :P.

My friend named "motherDucker96" (with "F" replacing the "D" yes i know.. very rude ) would like to change his name if its possible... because he doesnt really like it and he doesnt want to get banned because of his name... He made his account a long long time ago and he started playing on this like 1 month ago... He is level 24 already.
He would like to change his name in : BloodyMind
And if you think this is possible can i change my name in : DjWing instead of djwing ?

Thanks alot guys and Riot!
I would really apreciate some help.
Thankies

WhatsAGrimace

01-21-2011

you don;t get a choice if riot changes a rude name.
it will be something more family friendly like.
mothergooser96.

Reppuken

01-21-2011

Welp. I read this post, particularly the name ending in 96, and I thought to myself "That number must mean his birthyear, he's only...." then I realized that he would be old enough to be in high school. Now I feel old

I think they could at least help your friend out with his interesting name.

nahato

01-21-2011

your friend has a case to actually get a name change but he needs to take it up with customer support, you however wont get a name change....probably ever

djwing

01-21-2011

Oh guys thanks for your answers but any chance he will get banned ? =S

Circle of Manias

01-21-2011

Quote:
djwing:
Hello guys. I was wondering when the tribunal is going to work because i`ve just saw a "pro" rammus today and print screened him while he was laying sight wards in our base so i was wondering where i can post the screenshot. [if here, there is it =P] :

(http://img266.imageshack.us/i/rammustrollin.png/)

His name is : kuro333

Please do something about it because i wouldn't like to meet him in any game and so do you guys ...

Oh and i wanna make this like a double post if its possible :P.

My friend named "motherDucker96" (with "F" replacing the "D" yes i know.. very rude ) would like to change his name if its possible... because he doesnt really like it and he doesnt want to get banned because of his name... He made his account a long long time ago and he started playing on this like 1 month ago... He is level 24 already.
He would like to change his name in : BloodyMind
And if you think this is possible can i change my name in : DjWing instead of djwing ?

Thanks alot guys and Riot!
I would really apreciate some help.
Thankies

Dont call out in forum. If you read the topics, there is a sticky'd post above that says Reporting Players. Maybe read it before breaking forum rules by calling out

djwing

01-21-2011

Quote:
Circle of Manias:
Dont call out in forum. If you read the topics, there is a sticky'd post above that says Reporting Players. Maybe read it before breaking forum rules by calling out

I am sorry i wanted to have a double post. And how about the name change? Still in the reporting players area? o.O =.=

djwing

01-22-2011

bump