Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new way to learn the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwagNeedle69

07-06-2014

Subscribed!

Koi Nami Only

07-06-2014

I REALLY love this series. Please keep it up and if you don't mind, post this in the summoner's rift subforums as well. I know a lot of people would appreciate it.

Edit: Can you do one in the future on how to trade effectively bot lane? I've tried to explain it but I usually hit or miss (I guess I don't really make it easy to understand) and also perhaps something on passive-aggressive positioning (works mostly in top and bottom lane usually).

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-06-2014

Quote:
Koi Nami Only:
I REALLY love this series. Please keep it up and if you don't mind, post this in the summoner's rift subforums as well. I know a lot of people would appreciate it.

Edit: Can you do one in the future on how to trade effectively bot lane? I've tried to explain it but I usually hit or miss (I guess I don't really make it easy to understand) and also perhaps something on passive-aggressive positioning (works mostly in top and bottom lane usually).

We can do a few on bot lane yea.

anjartsi

07-06-2014

The tips are super useful, but the bad acting and lame back-and-forth semi-jokes almost make me not want to watch it. I'm talking about comments like the following:

"Oh this happens to me a lot!"
"I hate you"

gnomeknight

07-06-2014

This is really awesome keep up the good work.

Joey v2

07-06-2014

GJ with the channel. This is exactly the type of thing I'd like to direct my buddies to during their spare time. The content is easy to understand and informative. Keep the vids coming.

KellenGrace

07-06-2014

Holy jesus every mid needs to watch 4 and my jungle gets so much happier.

KellenGrace

07-06-2014

Quote:
anjartsi:
The tips are super useful, but the bad acting and lame back-and-forth semi-jokes almost make me not want to watch it. I'm talking about comments like the following:

"Oh this happens to me a lot!"
"I hate you"

Grow a soul. D:<

Mytherrus

07-06-2014

I like the short 2-3 minute video, but I would appreciate a 5-7 minute in-depth video explaining not only what the concept is, but how to do it in different situations etc.

Vayne Hentai

07-06-2014

u forgot to tell that freezing allows lane gank, so u need to ward anyways lol