Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new way to learn the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delimon

07-02-2014

good videos

newfypuppie

07-03-2014

sound a bit more realistic

1337Failure

07-03-2014

gj i didn't know some stuff in your vids

keep em coming

John Caveson

07-03-2014

I like the concept, and the asymmetrical view of both of you have on the game not only showing players what they should do but what they are doing wrong. As it stands, whats killing you is how scripted it sounds.

Locoangel

07-03-2014

Quote:
newfypuppie:
sound a bit more realistic

Quote:
John Caveson:
I like the concept, and the asymmetrical view of both of you have on the game not only showing players what they should do but what they are doing wrong. As it stands, whats killing you is how scripted it sounds.

Well...Challenge accepted! Can't help but think back to the obligatory speeches and presentations to give in front of your class in grade school and high school. Much different, still very stress.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-03-2014

Quote:
John Caveson:

HAH! Well that's because it is. Can't really make something concise and conherant without a script.

We're trying to sound more natural, but we're not "entertainers" just yet. Hopefully it gets better over time. I think we're gradually sounding less and less like we're reading lines (please say yes!)

Theorchero

Recruiter

07-03-2014

Cool videos. Could use a LITTLE less scripting or a little better acting on the part of the bronze, but it was still very well put together.

+1

Locoangel

07-04-2014

Quote:
Theorchero:
Could use a LITTLE less scripting or a little better acting on the part of the bronze

+1

Can't help but agree with you!

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-05-2014

New video coming out tonight!

Raasu

07-05-2014

I'm about to check out a couple videos but before I did I noticed you guys are subbed to a couple other educational LoL related channels. Here's one for you to check out if you'd like. (https://www.youtube.com/user/unswlolsoc) I'll bump this again with a comment after I watch a couple of your videos.