Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


A new way to learn the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-01-2014

Quote:
ConsulMonk:
Awesome I can't wait to see it


It's up!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnanapuddinn

Senior Member

07-01-2014

Good videos

Very important concepts that will help players improve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fazuzu

Senior Member

07-01-2014

I've also managed to maintain a steady bronze ranking throughout the seasons.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locoangel

Junior Member

07-01-2014

Quote:
Fazuzu:
I've also managed to maintain a steady bronze ranking throughout the seasons.

Keep watching and we will change that together


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-01-2014

Quote:
Fazuzu:
I've also managed to maintain a steady bronze ranking throughout the seasons.


LOL! Maybe watching these videos will help then


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon Feld

Senior Member

07-01-2014

These were preatty much the basics I used to get myself from bronze 4 last season to gold 4 this.

I would like to see if you guys could do a video about knowing your ally.

for example. breaking down what you should be expecting in a upcoming teamfight. from both your side and the opponents.

also one on knowing when to commit to a fight and when to wait. would be great additions.

GJ yall got yourselves a sub.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-01-2014

Quote:
Dragoon Feld:
These were preatty much the basics I used to get myself from bronze 4 last season to gold 4 this.

I would like to see if you guys could do a video about knowing your ally.

for example. breaking down what you should be expecting in a upcoming teamfight. from both your side and the opponents.

also one on knowing when to commit to a fight and when to wait. would be great additions.

GJ yall got yourselves a sub.


Thanks!

Right now we're covering the early game and laning phase. Once we move on to mid game, we'll surely end up talking about those points since they're quite important.

Hopefully you learn a few things too along the way. Nice job on the climb!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CRUMBLINGBUMBLE4

Member

07-02-2014

Quote:
Locoangel:
Although I am a casual, I managed to maintain a steady Bronze ranking as the Seasons passed.



...is that a joke? lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

07-02-2014

Quote:
CRUMBLINGBUMBLE4:
...is that a joke? lol


The things ARAMs will do to a player lol :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locoangel

Junior Member

07-02-2014

Quote:
The Harlequin:
The things ARAMs will do to a player lol :P


Hue hue hue! Pretty much!