Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new way to learn the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

johnston1590

06-24-2014

great job, although it says episode 3, wheres 1 and 2? lol

Edit: nevermind im an idiot =p

The Harlequin

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Quote:
johnston1590:
great job, although it says episode 3, wheres 1 and 2? lol

Edit: nevermind im an idiot =p

Hah yea, our first 2 vids were tentative as we were still developing a format we liked so we promoted the third one.

Hopefully our quality improves over time!

If you guys like the vids, make sure you sub. We're gonna try to release 1 per week.

Sethpants

06-24-2014

I like it. I'm bronze and even though there's only three vids, it's helped already.

Though try to upload more often, two weeks in between videos is too long imo.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Quote:
Sethpants:
I like it. I'm bronze and even though there's only three vids, it's helped already.

Though try to upload more often, two weeks in between videos is too long imo.

We're aiming for 1 a week, so I'm right there with ya!

Locoangel

06-25-2014

Quote:
oconnomobot1:
de accents doh.

Joking aside: potentially helpful series, would like to see more.

Dat accent! Hopefully, I will kill mine in the upcoming videos. I do have to apologies for it as I am Canadian. I am sorry, buddy!

The Harlequin

Recruiter

06-25-2014

Quote:
Locoangel:
Dat accent! Hopefully, I will kill mine in the upcoming videos. I do have to apologies for it as I am Canadian. I am sorry, buddy!

Hue, Canadian stereotype joke.

I'm sorry, but I never apologize.

Fusion322

06-25-2014

If you do things that apply to jungle and other lanes ill watch because i don't play top lane and it seems like thats all you are giving tips about.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

06-25-2014

Quote:
Fusion322:
If you do things that apply to jungle and other lanes ill watch because i don't play top lane and it seems like thats all you are giving tips about.

We're actually explaining general laning concepts that apply to all or most lanes. Especially zoning.

Lane freeze is one of the many ways to control how minions behave. We'll be making videos for several other things like hard pushing, soft pushing, minion aggro, etc. They're concepts that apply to everyone, not just top lane.

As for jungle, I'm not a jungling expert so I probably won't go into details with that. However, a lot of my videos will highlight the importance of having a jungler in several different situations that you might find very interesting.

Commando Yi

06-25-2014

should change name from the harlequin to the alchemist cuz you're turning bronze into gold

The Harlequin

Recruiter

06-25-2014

Quote:
Commando Yi:
should change name from the harlequin to the alchemist cuz you're turning bronze into gold

rofl good one