Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Releases and Release Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vilelich

06-07-2011

About a week before kassadin came out.

rumples

06-07-2011

im a nasus baby!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-07-2011

Erm when you started wasn't really the point of this thread. I'm kind of hoping for it to die... I have a few ideas on how to make it useful, but it takes more time than I currently have, and the information I was going to continue adding can all be found on the wikia.

Jakob

06-07-2011

Quote:
Panzerfaust:
Erm when you started wasn't really the point of this thread. I'm kind of hoping for it to die... I have a few ideas on how to make it useful, but it takes more time than I currently have, and the information I was going to continue adding can all be found on the wikia.

it is nice to see here though, for those of us who don't use the wikia.

i remember trundle being released, not irelia though, but being new i dunno if i was following it closely enough to notice

Playeful

06-07-2011

I think I started when Irelia was released, sadly fiddlesticks was free that week and I started with him and until the time I hit summoner level 15 I didn't know how to play a useful champ.

bliu23

06-07-2011

Right before Kennen. Sivir was free haha

LP Saint Walker

06-07-2011

Karthus..

Krangbot

06-07-2011

I was super excited when Blitz came out. Back when his W sucked but he had a 2.5 second large AOE silence! Anyone seen a Rusty Blitzcrank skin lately?

TheFrumiousBandr

06-07-2011

its an informative post, and shouldn't die

F0rtr3ss

06-07-2011

Orianna?