Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I get diana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3ceer

06-23-2014

I have enough to get her... I kinda of want to get her since I have enough .

Is she worth it?

Anything I should know?

Is she viable?

PIXLCAT

06-23-2014

She is very strong but not easy to learn. Get her and be patient, she takes time to master.

Terchuy

06-24-2014

Is she worth it? That depends how much you like her flavor.

Is she viable? Not with strangers. She is designed as an assassin, plays as a fighter and works as an initiator. You kill a squishy or you Moonfall their whole team. If you can't coordinate with your team she's like Jax but with no escapes or AD scaling.

Anything you should know?
Do not pick Diana with Ezreal/Lux bot. You will go in and they will not.
P: Most of your damage. Charge it before diving in.
Q: The junction of crescent and splash is where you should aim to land the ability. Low cost so don't be afraid to light up jungle camps for vision.
W: Do not use this ability to farm the jungle while you have Spirit Stone but not blue buff.
E: This slows and can interrupt dashes. When midlane, strafe around and corner the enemy midlaner near the river walls to yank them with it. If you can't Q an enemy directly to engage, you can Q a creep, dash to it, and use this to snag them, but you lose most of your damage.
R: Using it on a Moonlit jungle creep is a good idea to cross walls and to speed up clears. You can bypass common wards this way.

Onan the man99

06-24-2014

Wait till free week, try her out. Not gonna say more about getting her than that, i learned LOL on her, and she can build as the situation demands. She can build ap burst mage/assassin(although you are better off picking Leblanc Or kass), ap bruiser which her kit lends itself to the best(seeing as once she goes in she'll be in for a while), or to a lesser degree a tank(pick cho'gath or zac over her, they both have much more cc than her).

geekyalex

06-24-2014

Diana is consistently hit or miss in most games I've seen. You're either fed, or feeding. She has the benefit of versatility. Viable as a jungle, mid, and top. She can tank, bruise, or assassinate. Not a lot of CC, though.

She's got a steep learning curve. I'd probably at least free-week her before buying.