Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 397 70.77%
Nerf 164 29.23%
Voters 561 .

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LupusNox

06-27-2014

EMILY BLUNT

or Brunette (her natural hair color) Emilia Clark

Colonel J

06-27-2014

Half of this thread is just people naming irl women.

Goddammit, parrot...

NinetyNineTails

06-27-2014

Quote:
IronStylus:
Oh, just remembered. Can I submit Emily Blunt as inspiration for an IRL Caitlyn?

If you haven't checked out Edge of Tomorrow, I'd recommend it. While she's called "The Full Metal *****" in the movie, her ability to be a commanding badass leads me to believe she'd be a pretty proper Cait.

(also, British)

I like it. Could work. Definite reference folder fodder.

TerraRising

06-27-2014

The issue for me is that every skin of Caitlyn's misses one of three the three core aspects to her character: Sniper, Sheriff and Aristocrat.

What would be nice, if the VU were to take place...soon™... if the new default skin could combine all three aspects of her character/theme into one.

Some suggestions:

1) Lose the belts. Seriously, any aristocratic trendsetter would look at everyone wearing the superfluous belts and go "Okay, that trend has sailed. Time to NOT wear extra belts and look good doing it!"

2) Start with a pantsuit and drop the ballerina skirt. If a police officer were to approach me wearing Caitlyn's current outfit, I'd ask her where the recital was. Keep the purple, but make her someone to be respected in a town full of distinct looking characters.

Also, it shouldn't be about "Which actress should play her in the LoL movie." Iy should be about creating a champion that every actress in Hollywood and beyond would give their first child (even to NMST Morello) in order to play.

UnstpblBronzodia

06-29-2014

If you do a VU, will the new splash have to be done again?

Cuz yall just made it...

Caitlyn_Splash_0.jpg

Weizi

07-02-2014

I sure hope she gets to keep her purple dress, the dress is pretty.