Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 397 70.77%
Nerf 164 29.23%
Voters 561 .

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mo9999

06-24-2014

Quote:
Not Gabe:
I hope ugly as **** so people will stop playing her.

Lololo.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Nerfed. Riot keeps caving to these prudes and feminists who can't take a little skin in their skins. I hope the next VU is Tryndamere, in which he gets a bulky ass fur coat. It's only fair.

sirplayalot11

06-24-2014

Crossing my fingers for MF splash art update style, i.e. ****

Titz is censored? Breasticles? Melons? Gozangas? Mounds of Flesh?

chumbler

06-24-2014

^^^^ MF's splash was made by someone who is apparently unaware that women do, in fact, contain internal organs.

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Nerfed. Riot keeps caving to these prudes and feminists who can't take a little skin in their skins. I hope the next VU is Tryndamere, in which he gets a bulky ass fur coat. It's only fair.

Because there isn't plenty of skin for you already in the game, and much of it actually reasonably justifiable.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Quote:
chumbler:
Because there isn't plenty of skin for you already in the game, and much of it actually reasonably justifiable.

So why is Tryndamere topless in what is essentially the arctic? Better fur coat that up. Aatrox is wearing nothing, let's change that. Gragas? They make plus sized pants, suit up. Draven? Nice try, put a shirt on and make sure it's not clingy. Pantheon, yeeeaaah, show me the historical warrior who went to battle in spandex. Let's get some bulky, clunky leather and copper plate all over him, nice and proper. Varus? I don't give a **** if your lack of pants is integral to your character, like Sejuani's wearing so little was - time to put some proper clothes on. It's only fair.

chumbler

06-24-2014

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
So why is Tryndamere topless in what is essentially the arctic? Better fur coat that up. Aatrox is wearing nothing, let's change that. Gragas? They make plus sized pants, suit up. Draven? Nice try, put a shirt on and make sure it's not clingy. Pantheon, yeeeaaah, show me the historical warrior who went to battle in spandex. Let's get some bulky, clunky leather and copper plate all over him, nice and proper. Varus? I don't give a **** if your lack of pants is integral to your character, like Sejuani's wearing so little was - time to put some proper clothes on. It's only fair.

Good job making a stupid string of sentences completely unrelated to what I posted, I guess. I swear, some people apparently won't be satisfied unless literally every female champion looks like she walked out of a swimsuit issue or VS catalog.

PS Sejuani's dumb original design still exists so your complaint is even more dumb.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Quote:
chumbler:
Good job making a stupid string of sentences completely unrelated to what I posted, I guess. I swear, some people apparently won't be satisfied unless literally every female champion looks like she walked out of a swimsuit issue or VS catalog.

PS Sejuani's dumb original design still exists so your complaint is even more dumb.

Sejuani, by the lore, went into the cold in nothing to prove that she was the chosen one, since no normal person could have possibly survived. You might not like it, but her lack of clothing is central to her character. Jesus, can you grow some self esteem? "Waaahhh the videogame lady has a better body than I do, cover it uuuuuppp."

Yes, I'm pulling that card. I don't look like Varus, but I don't ***** about it. Have the self esteem enough to do the same.

Rockman

06-24-2014

Less girl, more lady. Like Miss Pauling

Rune Ocarina

06-24-2014

Unfortunately, it's sounding like Caitlyn's going to be more covered up. Worst of all wearing long pants. I'd be ok with shorts but things never go the way I want them to so I'm not getting my hopes up.

ManDudeMcDudeman

06-24-2014

Seeing as her face looks like a shovel right now, and the fact that she's dressed like a stripper in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory with random gears and lenses thrown on for no reason, it'd be pretty much impossible to NOT improve on her appearance.