Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 397 70.77%
Nerf 164 29.23%
Voters 561 .

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CamaHa

06-24-2014

What do u mean by "more pretty"? Sense of beauty is individual thing ya know.
But if u're talking about bigger boobs then I'm all in for it!! hehehe

AnonTwo

06-24-2014

I haven't seen a VU for a female that wasn't a buff

maybe some could argue Karma, but i have the traditional.

Chaosneobreakage

06-24-2014

IronStylus is probably going to work on or is working on Caitlyn. So, probably more clothes and armor.

chumbler

06-24-2014

In terms of model quality it will be an improvement. In terms of not having stupid clothes designed by lonely nerds who want to pop a *****, we'll see.

Detris White

06-24-2014

I think it would make her look more British. Whether that's a buff or a nerf is up to you.

RelaxingBrownies

06-24-2014

I don't think she'll get completely IronStylus'd

But unfortunately, she's gonna at least get a love tap from him. He can't help see skimpy and not want to stick his artistic brush in there.

Linna Excel

06-24-2014

I dunno. The IronStylus put a lot of hard work into a concept and got a ton of people at riot hyped over it. So I'm going to think it'll be well done. He also hinted there might be a traditional skin for people who like the current version so they should be happy if that's done.

As for the new skin, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing it and I'll withhold any judgement until then.

Blastermine

06-24-2014

I think it'll be more like the Sivr VU, which means she's still going to wear revealing clothes and a silly hat, just it'll actually look cool.

chumbler

06-24-2014

Quote:
Blastermine:
I think it'll be more like the Sivr VU, which means she's still going to wear revealing clothes and a silly hat, just it'll actually look cool.

Except revealing clothes aren't fitting for the type of character Caitlyn is, while the hat is.

Weizi

06-24-2014

Quote:
Blastermine:

Wait, the hat is silly?