Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beneath the Desert Sands. [Preserver RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grievous77

06-24-2014

"Hi!" Terra waved to his fellow preservers and nodded. His Indiana jones outfit looked really well for a golem his size. The only problem was making it to accommodate his size and stature so it was hard, the hat was easy and it's good for the Desert, especially if their are sand worms.

"So...will there be sand serpents?"

SjachIxenMiirik

Recruiter

06-24-2014

Quote:
Grievous77:
"Hi!" Terra waved to his fellow preservers and nodded. His Indiana jones outfit looked really well for a golem his size. The only problem was making it to accommodate his size and stature so it was hard, the hat was easy and it's good for the Desert, especially if their are sand worms.

"So...will there be sand serpents?"

Ti'lara gave a nod of her head to the golem inn greeting as she joined the group. She also let out a laugh as the golem mentioned sand serpents and worms. " Well i suppose there is only one way to find out. But I think we should receive our orders from the man in charge first." Ti'lara was dressed in her normal attire, but had her hood down for the time being.

Grievous77

06-24-2014

Quote:
SjachIxenMiirik:
Ti'lara gave a nod of her head to the golem inn greeting as she joined the group. She also let out a laugh as the golem mentioned sand serpents and worms. " Well i suppose there is only one way to find out. But I think we should receive our orders from the man in charge first." Ti'lara was dressed in her normal attire, but had her hood down for the time being.

"I was just eaten by one. Where do you think I got this? From a store? This is a dead man's uniform thing, so I took it, remodeled it to my size and got a hat. Well be fine, so are we ready?" He asked, looking around and taking off his hat for a brief second before putting it on.

Necromonger

06-24-2014

Sheva beckoned her fellows to come into the command shed she had built for the meeting, wondering why some people were staying in the sun.

CALEB THEBADDEST

06-24-2014

Ridley grins at the garb of her compatriots "Rabble all of them" she says to herself as she notices Sheva beckoning to them, With a quick snap of her wrist her fan clicks open. With it she indicates her guards to bring her things into the shade as she approaches the command shed.

Grievous77

06-24-2014

Terra nodded to the shed and walked in, ducking down his head and looking around quietly.

freAK47

06-24-2014

Jake lay flat on his stomach on top of a sand dune close to the excavation. He watched as numerous groups of people journeyed through the desert and converged on the site. It didn't look like a construction site. More like..an excavation? What would be worth all this time and effort to not only build something out here, but then excavate it dozens or hundreds of years later? It was a desert.

He shook his head then saw several beings of different qualities and standings coming together, heading for a small building. He didn't want to mess with these people. He had no idea who they were, why they were here. But they were too close to Breg'ne to ignore. Someone had to investiagte this.

He slid down the side of the dune that faced away from the camp and slowly made his way around the side of the camp. It took some time and little work, but he made it into the camp without too much trouble. It was almost like these people were more worried about someone getting out then someone getting in. He moved quietly up to the shed, the back side away from the main entrance. He curled up against the side and flung his cape over him, activating its enchantment. He had received this cape from Shiz, saying it might help camouflage him better. The top of the cape seemed to seal itself to the wall, near seamlessly. Its texture changed and soon it looked like one more bit of sand piled up against the building. He knew that someone examining the cloak closely would realize the fake, but any casual observer or quick glance would be fooled by it. So he sat back and listened, staying still.

13loodzkrieg

06-25-2014

Elyssia

Elyssia followed Sheva, pretending to not notice Ridley's comment. 'Sound travels far in an empty place like the desert.' She thought to herself, although she was only half right. Sound did travel far in a desert, but it was either because of the dry air being denser than humid air or she just had good hearing. Or both.

Just before she entered the shed, she noticed a set of tracks in the distance near the dunes behind the shed. Dismissing it as belonging to one of the personnel already present before she was, Elyssia entered the shed without much thought on it.

Kaelhound

06-26-2014

Victus (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4201) and Dandreia (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4235) Mortearma

The less-than-living duo crest the final sand dune, their armour making them sink into the sand a bit. Victus shakes a few pounds of the stuff out of his armour.

"If I'd wanted to scour my armour I could've done it with steel wool." He grumbles.

"Oh don't be so sour about it. At least the ground here is easier to dig in and out of." His wife replies, running her gauntlet through the loose grains. "Alright men, move forward, we've got battlements to set up and weapons to ready." With that the rest of their host tops the rise, carrying an assortment of tools, materials, and weapons upon their tireless backs. The appearance of just over one hundred skeletal warriors might cause something of a commotion in the encampment.

Victus looks about before his glass eyes, now scratched from the sands and winds, fell in the general direction of the shack which the others were gathering in. He thinks to Dandreia briefly,
'You deal with the soldiers, I'll speak to the General.'

With that he heads off in the direction of the others, his heavy armour trudging through the sand slowly but surely. He squeezes his form through the doorway, struggling a slight bit with his coffin before tunring to address his comrades. "Victus Mortearma and company reporting. I hope that my additional forces won't be too much of an issue?"

o0sniper50o

06-27-2014

Crux shuffled awkwardly into the shed, grateful to be out of the brutal sun and wind. She was so grateful that she hadn't noticed the light footprints in the sand which mysteriously ended right at a rather ordinary pile of sand.

"So anyone else here coming?" Crux asked, her cat ears in plain view. "Cause you know I don't think there's that much room down there." Especially with Miss Fancy Carriage's ego, she thought to herself.