Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for friendly players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exceus

06-22-2014

Add me up if you'd like.

Exceus

Twila12

06-22-2014

Feel free to add me!

rilarila

06-22-2014

Add me if you like, too. I'd describe myself as an average skilled player who has played too many bot games. I am extremely non-confrontational, and would also like some friendly people to play with. I have a few friends, but they like to stick to the bots.

I'm on the east coast as well, and typically play at night, although for now I'm on summer break from teaching.

scanny97

06-22-2014

anyone can add me

WarlordSyn

06-22-2014

alright guys i'll add all of you, i tried to log on and the internet crashed.. i live above a 'pool hall' and every time their phone rings it shuts my internet down, it interferes with the wifi...and it's their wifi..so i can't really do anything about it..cept wait till they close

The mrWolf

06-22-2014

Hey you can add me anytime, I usually end up playing support or jungle.

The mrWolf

06-22-2014

im also on west cost

Tyrlaf

06-23-2014

Lol! A lot of people to add! Anyways, I play all roles but I love top the most. As long as you or anyone else doesn't flame I'm happy! Feel free to add me, I play casually so no ranked (for now).

JojoChoe

06-23-2014

add meee i started about same time as you

ReallynowDb

06-23-2014

you can add me i live in eastern time zone and play frequently after and bit midnight