Does Ezreal need Manamune?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cholologist

03-09-2011

I usually rush Manamune cuz Ezreal spams spells often, but I don't think he really needs it because mana isn't really a problem at mid - late game unless I am in action for a long time. I was thinking of going Sheen as first item instead of Manamune and going standard build from there. How would that work?

Dhania

03-09-2011

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Runes and masteries is all the mana you'll ever need on him. Don't go crazy with your "w", and you'll be fine.

DJKittner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

sheen brutalizer wriggles are good starting items(even all three together) manamune just gives dmg at its best, no arm pen or MS steroid or sustainibility by lifesteal
runes or blue buff if caster doesnt need

hydrogencar

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKittner View Post
sheen brutalizer wriggles are good starting items(even all three together) manamune just gives dmg at its best, no arm pen or MS steroid or sustainibility by lifesteal
runes or blue buff if caster doesnt need
Try going straight Wriggels Black Cleaver, or Sheen Black Cleaver Trinity Force.

Cenerae

03-09-2011

Unless you're spamming W and E too much (and you shouldn't be), Ez's mana costs are quite low. Also consider that Ez is a good candidate to have the blue buff, so in times where you do for whatever reason need to get extra spell spam in, you can rely on that for your mana needs anyway.

SynergyDreamer

03-09-2011

I prefer ArchAngel's tbh, so my Barrage is actually able to destroy a creep wave and Essence Flux'll be actually useful.
So no he doesn't need Manamune, Tear of Goddess is nice. But your decision to go Sheen first is pretty good too.

LateralGrudge

03-09-2011

It really depends if you are going AP or AD or AD/hybrid .... as AP, archangel is obviously a much better choice. as AD, one could contend that one only really needs a meki pendant for early game mystic shots, and flux isnt really needed to harass early game. with AD hybrid, you could go with either one as long as you cover all your bases with your overall build.

TL Frolo

03-09-2011

don't level W at all and run double mp5s
no mana problems all game

Syztem

03-09-2011

I go sheen and then tiamat... I love the splash effect on all of my Qs, and the extra regen from tiamat makes it so i dont need any other mana items for him.

OutlawStarx2

03-09-2011

He doesn't need it, but it's a decent item for AD ezreal. If you want to spam all your spells you should probably try an AP build, what you get for ezreal should be based more on your play style than anything else.