Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Make a Useless Passive to a Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynxShot

09-01-2014

If Teemo goes invisible ontop of his shroom he starts to eat it, unknowingly revealing himself to the enemy team globally,after standing there for 3 minutes, the shroom is completely eaten and Teemo is high, removing all damage done from his abilities that use poison (Including passive E)

Feo Corz

Recruiter

09-01-2014

Rumble's ability damage doubles at 100 heat

AfroSmileyFace

09-28-2014

Whenever sivir takes damage that causes bleeding effects, and she is near a ally Azir, Azir will be healed by 1 for every blood drop he touches.

Puddinglax

09-29-2014

Whenever TF kills a unit, he gains bonus 1 to 6...

Oh wait...

BlkGolem

09-29-2014

While Aatrox is reviving, He gains 10,000 AD

CaptainKemps

10-01-2014

While I was looking at this I was like "hm, ahri cant charm girls?" because it doesn't makes sense that she can, but then I realize that wasn't useless, so I just didn't want to just wanted to throw that out there.

When zac is reviving, his blobs gain 1000 attack damage.

Nudz

Recruiter

10-01-2014

Whenever Twisted Fate uses his ultimate, all of his allies gain sight around them - however you can already see all enemies on the map

Furyful Fawful

10-01-2014

Quote:
Nudz:
Whenever Twisted Fate uses his ultimate, all of his allies gain sight around them - however you can already see all enemies on the map

Not useless in case of Nocturne ult or Graves W

hedgehogius

10-05-2014

Ahri cannot charm ezreal or taric.