Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First Blood Announcement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoffeeBreath

06-20-2014

Does anyone know of a way to decrease the font size for the on-screen announcements such as first blood? They always seem to pop up, unnecessarily large, right in the way of me last-hitting a siege minion. Everyone I ask seems to agree with me that they are simply larger than they need to be. I am not afraid of modifying files if someone can point me to them, as I simply can't find them myself.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Seth the Bum

06-20-2014

I agree that the announcements are obnoxiously large. Maybe if there weren't a voice telling us about them it might be more vital to see these things, but as-is, it's more of a bother.

CoffeeBreath

06-20-2014

I feel like there's a file somewhere with a numeric value that I could just change, only I can't find it.
It's frustrating. I've grown used to modifying and tweaking the in-game hud via the hudatlas tga file. I dislike this little annoyance being outside of my control. I've seen old posts of people who had ways to change the font sizes before and even tools made to do so, but they are all outdated and no longer working.

CoffeeBreath

06-25-2014

Bump

CoffeeBreath

08-15-2014

Rise from your grave!

This issue still bugs me daily.

The Öutcast

08-15-2014

personally, the "Defeat" announcement sort of gets in the way of me farming as well, it's pretty damn large.

SquirtleBeach

09-04-2014

It's not that bad I like seeing my big Pentakill

CoffeeBreath

09-10-2014

bump. i like the new font. still way too big. pls riot, help me make it smaller - it's horrible

BobVeela

09-10-2014

I would definitely have to agree with this, the kill notifications in general aren't horrible though I could do without the random red underline. If Rito could make all of these fonts smaller though that would be great since they do get in the way since they are so big, especially the first blood notification. I can try to find a way to fix this myself but it may take some time or may not happen at all, a red post would be great.

I AM GOIN HAM

09-10-2014

bump