Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any good groups of players out there want to play together?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LifeIsAbsurd

06-20-2014

At first, I thought I was losing in games simply because I didn't have all the champs unlocked so I could counterpick people.

Then came the losses, despite the counterpicks.

I've watched videos of the pros play, I've went through endless guides, and I've even asked for tips from opposing players who weren't outright ******bags and rude, and it seems like nothing works.

I want to say "it's my team that sucks, they're horrendous", because in most games it seriously feels like that's the case. But I know I'm part of the problem too.

So here's my post to see if there are any other players I could join and play with, rather than solo que. It's probably been one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in a while.