Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New-ish Player, looking for friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadedWind

06-20-2014

I just recently started playing League last month and I'm enjoying it (this is the first MOBA game I've played). I've been playing a lot of Coop vs. AI games, and I'm starting to try different characters. I haven't played a normal game though, and I'd like to befriend other players around my level (13) so I can start playing actual games.

Edit: I've been playing a couple PvP games, and so far so good. So far, I've been mostly a mid laner and an Akali main.

ReMeDyIII

06-20-2014

That's good you're willing to get involved with the community so early. You'll find the game a lot more enjoyable with people you regularly play with than complete strangers. You'll know what I mean as you play more.

xvanessa

Recruiter

06-20-2014

I'm still a noob as well (level 25) but I main support and wouldn't mind queueing up sometime, so add me if you're interested.

AndrewDoinWork

06-21-2014

hi add me im down with playing with anyone not rager

IamTitan21

06-21-2014

I'm lvl 22 (almost 23) add me if you want.

mowladdy

06-21-2014

lvl 24 add if you like. im a casual gamer.

Lindas Spinda

06-21-2014

You can add me, I usually go Renekton top or Blitz support, but I can also jungle with Hecarim. I'm level 20, and I don't usually rage. The only thing that makes me rage is the jungler getting executed 6 times.

Doc Gerbil420

06-21-2014

I'm level 30 but anyone feel free to add me I still enjoy bot matches

Riovanes

06-21-2014

lv 11 here, add me anyone

Millea

06-21-2014

Feel free to add me. I'm a relatively experienced level 30 but i'd be willing to play