Games keeps crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Gravity

06-20-2014

Everytime i play there is always that 1 out of 10 game that crashes the game for me. I have lost so much ranked matches because of this its ridiculous. You never know when it will happen. 1 week it might not happen, the next the game crashes 2 times in a row and the biggest problem is, you cant get out of it. The screen just freezes and u cant command+tab or anything so u have to force shutdown the mac and restart it. What can i do to stop this

deeheyOK

06-20-2014

I also have the same problem, I do not know if it is the client or the server but yes I have loss many games especially ranked due to this , this started around 4.9/4.8 and had gotten worst up until now, but i have to hard shutdown it.

Cold Gravity

06-20-2014

this happened to me since season 4 started

Wolfking3000

06-20-2014

This has been a major problem for me too. I haven't been able to play effectively for weeks.

pixarghettolamp

06-21-2014

+1 this **** happens to me every game, It's caused me to quit league.

Scartafist

06-26-2014

Riot essentially stopped caring about the Mac Client during late S3. At this point they should just scrap the Mac Client (again). Or actually work on the Client and stop releasing a barrage of patches.

Diabocycle

06-26-2014

Same here I wish riot would post something about this issue soon. So many ranked games lost because high ping and game crashing. The last thing i want to do is log and find out that i was banned since im sure people have been reporting all these d/c and game crashings. They need to stop focusing on all these "special" skins and fix it so we can play. I've gone back and forth with my ISP and had them come out to check if there was anything wrong with my connection speed but after testing out a few other games the high ping only seems to happen on League.

Cold Gravity

06-27-2014

Yay. Lost another ranked match because of this problem. Riot should probably ban me before i start to lose more for others and make a "bad experience".

Koopacrafts

07-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceyknlght View Post
Everytime i play there is always that 1 out of 10 game that crashes the game for me. I have lost so much ranked matches because of this its ridiculous. You never know when it will happen. 1 week it might not happen, the next the game crashes 2 times in a row and the biggest problem is, you cant get out of it. The screen just freezes and u cant command+tab or anything so u have to force shutdown the mac and restart it. What can i do to stop this
I've been having this experience too. Around the time Season 4 just began, it was fine. But recently, I keep crashing in my games. Whether it's before the game begins, or during the game, it crashes.
I've lost so many games because of this, and many people reported me and typed a lot of negative things.

I don't think Riot will consider fixing this. I highly doubt they listen to what the minority has to say.

Magiclad

07-06-2014

If your game hardlocks option+command+esc will pull you out.

But agreed, this has become a large problem for the mac user base and Riot needs to respond.