Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant use QWER keys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N3y0

06-19-2014

It all started a couple months ago when i was playing a match, and i was bot and my supp engaged in a fight so i tried to press my q but it did not work and my support was mad because i only auto attacked. I pressed my q and it still didnt work. So i just reconnected the game and it went back to normal but we lost the game. I tried another match and it went fine but a couple of games later, it was back again. I was really tired of trying to reconnect again and reconnecting was resulted to a loss. I went to the forums and said that i should just repair the lol client but still nothing happened. I deleted the Input.ini file thing and it worked for one match then it was back again. i tried going to the key bindings and unbinding it but it wont let me press my q but i can type fine in the chat. Also it wont let me use spells and items. I am really mad about this because it has been going on for months now and i am really scared if this would affect my ranked games. I always have to dc just because it didnt work in some games where i reconnect and still not effective. I tried everything in the forums and still wont work. I really need to resolve my issue and find a cure fast before players would report me for afk or worse, it could delete my account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael3456

09-27-2014

I'm having the same issue and it just happened in a ranked game. I'm surprised no one has commented on this if you have a remedy please let me know asap.