Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@IronStylus Is Akali on the radar at all?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlord Malz

07-01-2014

Quote:
Fist Me Pls:
If Malz isn't being looked at now I wouldn't touch him until you are ready to give him a complete VU. With a title like prophet of the void you could do so much more with him then the floating pajama monster he is now. He could be a great point to work on a void event or something...

He's not going to need a complete VU for at least a year. His splash arts look beautiful at the moment, and his in-game model isn't nearly as bad as, say, Sion or something.

KayFishandChips

07-01-2014

Since you mentioned Malzahar, is there a possibility to take a look at his shadow prince skin if a visual update is done, its a neat skin, but a pet peeve of mine is that the splash shows a gold color for the magic he controlled but in game he is still stuck with his purple spell effects. Since changing spell visuals is pretty standard now I'm hoping Malz can catch up.

Michael Jay Fox

07-01-2014

@IronStylus

Can you give Striker Ezreal some love? His hair looks like bananas

immortalibra

07-02-2014

Quote:
tigrxtraordinare:
@IronStylus

Can you give Striker Ezreal some love? His hair looks like bananas

almost every skin

SecretLore

07-02-2014

Overall I think malzahar either needs a TU/VU or a new splash art,cause for some reason his splash art and his ingame model depict him with different skin colours(splash art is white,while ingame he is black).

Looking at how caitlyn has purple hair in her new splash art,I'd say they'll be going more in the direction of giving him a new splash art(I know caits hair isn't that purple ingame,but it has light shades of it)