Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@IronStylus Is Akali on the radar at all?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HigeR

06-30-2014

Now that you mention it parrot, how about the other 2 ninjas of LoL? I know you said you wanted to do some crazy good job on shen, but you've never said anything about Kennen... I think he needs a particle update, a visual update and a some QoL buffs... I touch on it on this thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47373754 though I understand is not your area of expertise and in order to not derail the thread I'll condense my question into a simple one:

Will Kennen receive some love soon?

WizzadDeBz

06-30-2014

If you're still paying attention to this, this has nothing to do with art. Wondering if 3 Knuckle fist will ever reemerge. I'm assuming you guys are all busy, just wondering though, you guys were very entertaining. Also plans for another art stream if you ever have a free moment you would feel like devoting to it????

Postal Miku

06-30-2014

How about Sona?

What with a kit rework on her way and could be needing new animations anyway, is she slated to be on the VU radar soon

anotherwords, when are you going to give Sona legs?

Borand

06-30-2014

Quote:
IronStylus:
We don't prioritize by order of initial release. Each champion is looked at independently.

Don't you think you should though, since the older a champion is the "worse" his in-game art and splash would be? Why is that the case?

TenSlashTen

06-30-2014

Quote:
MetaCosmos:
Why? She just got a buff when S4 started with all the stealth vision nerfs. Now you have to spend 100 gold and not have a full build just to see her.

no you just spend 475 and get a free oracles every 60 seconds?
lol

Sivir Bot NA

06-30-2014

Quote:
Hezio:
Sion is already confirmed for a complete overhaul.

Why was this downvoted? This is common knowledge by now.

Amy Khal

06-30-2014

Quote:
IronStylus:
That'd be RiotSilver's domain. Not sure where she stands on a splash update.

RiotSilver been saying that she will get a new splash for more than a year. Is it possible for him to hop on the forums once in a while ?

Kamku

06-30-2014

Do you think malzahar is one for a texture update? I don't think he looks bad but compare to others he's eh.

And if he did do you think his voidlings would change much, because I love the little guys.

Muppetron

06-30-2014

Quote:
Icedteaisgood:
Her visual quality isn't really related to her in game power.

It is when I will have to deal with her every game as my team feeds her.

Overlord Malz

06-30-2014

Quote:
Kamku:
Do you think malzahar is one for a texture update? I don't think he looks bad but compare to others he's eh.

And if he did do you think his voidlings would change much, because I love the little guys.

Yes please.
I use his overlord skin because it looks good. His fingers are too long though.
The main reason I bought him was because of his classic splash art. I fell in love with his appearance before his gameplay lol. But his normal in-game model looks gross...
Judging by many posts I've made on this forum, one could say I have an unhealthy obsession with this champion.