Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You are the reason Dominion is dying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Make you revive

06-23-2014

WHY CAN'T U JUST LET IT YugiHOOOOOOOO....oe..beach. 2years of Hatred and Pain. The community is unforgiven just like 2 years ago. This is the reason DD community are full of monsters with big ego and ppl who like to start drama. They are the real Monsters in my closet. Our Lord and Savior Fancy Wolf plz return and make Fun inhouses again so the big bad monsters will go away.

DakuKori

06-23-2014

Quote:
Eagle37:
I tend to feel very bad after those flaming moments and buy offended people skins tough. (Pls don't piss me off just for the free skin)

Is that why you bought me the skin? God dammit n*gga I wasn't even mad, you coulda just said sorry and proclaimed me your negro overlord and everything woulda been fine

DakuKori

06-23-2014

On topic, all of ya'll n*ggas need jesus, or at the very least, MALAH THE GOD.

Srs doe, the thread has gotten way off topic and n*ggas be lettin the salt fly all over the god damn place

I think most of you are F*aggots, but you're pretty cool F*aggots, when you wanna be, and I can accept that

DD is a great place and personally the only reason why I haven't quit this god forsaken game, I generally enjoy you idiots and your salt, and your mannerisms, and your whitey-ness, and all of that other sh*t. It's what gives DD chat most of it's charm...to me anyway.

What I don't like is how dumb you get sometimes, like how the whole god damn chat feeds Xander and his cronie WAY too hard to the point where it crosses over from trolling into psuedo-bullying, talking about his personal life which has no mother****ing bearing on the fact that he's **** at dominion and won't admit it. I also hate the high ego shlong being held over my head, the small d*ck parade of people who think they're high elo (but really aren't), and the blame game. DDers play the god damn blame game too ****ing much. "Oh, it's riot's fault, oh it's the high elos for smurfing/being toxic, oh it's your fault because you're **** and I'm not". N*gga shut up and just play dominion

But even with all of that, I love... er... I like this community and I wouldn't change it very much. I like you stupid people and all of your faults, I like the conversations about random **** that we have, and I like the connections that I've kinda sorta tried to make

TL;DR

In life, you will crave the butt, you will chase the butt, and you might not get it.

Dominion is not the butt that we deserve, but it's the butt we share

(I'mma get dat a$$ doe)

subqt

06-23-2014

Quote:
XxDesire69xX:
What u r $aying hurt my feeling$ real bad, I'm $orry I'm want to win/play game$. The fact that my $killz prevent$ u$ from being friend$, make me cri evertim. However for those of you who still believe in me hit me up on my main Fancy Wolf for dominion tip$ and trick$.

Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss.
XxDesire69xX - Killing Dominion with a Smile

10/10 got me to reply. would read again

Eagle37

06-23-2014

Quote:
DakuKori:
Is that why you bought me the skin? God dammit n*gga I wasn't even mad, you coulda just said sorry and proclaimed me your negro overlord and everything woulda been fine

You were already my negro overlord.

Rachael Passive

06-23-2014

just let the thread die guys....

Fancy Wolf

06-23-2014

Quote:
Rachael Passive:
just let the thread die guys....

Welcome to creating a controversial post with DD. I already learned my lesson on this topic the hard way.

Quote:
N0 NameR:
Our Lord and Savior Fancy Wolf plz return and make Fun inhouses again so the big bad monsters will go away.

Fear not faithful follower! MLG has ended and I have returned home! I will get some inhouses rocking when I stream Wednesday!

ZallKlos

06-23-2014

What is dead may never die!

Eagle37

06-23-2014

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:

Fear not faithful follower! MLG has ended and I have returned home! I will get some inhouses rocking when I stream Wednesday!

My life finally feels complete.

Also what's wrong with topics drifting once everything has been said?

Fancy Wolf

06-23-2014

Quote:
Eagle37:

Also what's wrong with topics drifting once everything has been said?

Its only like every thread on the forum ever!