Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help on elise please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Screwlu

Recruiter

06-19-2014

i've tried a lot of guides and watch a lot of videos on elise but no matter what, majority of the time I play elise in normal game, I would loose. Idk if its my team or the enemy is too good but, bot match cant help because it's way to easy for elise. I play jungle with her but lost every time in normal match. My lvl is 19 and i'm bout to build tank build... Also I cant clear jungle really fast so I dont think farming is my problem... Does anyone got a suggestion on build and masteries I should use? Also any tips on her? Also some more info, my combo for trying to kill champs is e-q-w (human) then q-e and aa..

MortonSaltBoy

06-19-2014

Elise is pretty tough to play. She's got nearly twice the amount of abilities that most people do and they can all be used a lot of different ways. My suggestion is to practice with her. Analyze what you're doing. There's tons of videos on youtube of elise players. Try nightblue - watch a few elise games he's really great at helping people become better junglers.

What exactly is your struggle? Is it ganking in general? Are you dieing too fast? Are you missing your cocoon a lot?

My typical build path on her is the following:

Golem Spirit and Sorce boots. Every game.

If I'm pretty fed and I'm not too concerned about the enemy teams damage, Abyssal Sceptor.

If I'm pretty fed but not sure I'm tanky enough, Haunting Guise and then re-evalutate if I want to get more AP or go for more tankiness.

If I'm even or behind or only slightly ahead. Sunfire cape. Sunfire cape is always after the above 2 items if not bought.

After that I usually go banshees and the game is likely over by then.

Screwlu

Recruiter

06-19-2014

SCREW ELISE. I'm done with her. I refunded her. I tried... she's a bad luck...

MortonSaltBoy

06-20-2014

Its never worth refunding something you bought with IP.

Screwlu

Recruiter

06-20-2014

Quote:
altayruu:

Its never worth refunding something you bought with IP.

I dont spend money on in games items... So it is worth it for me