[Test] Patch Error Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kivan Grath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

I'm trying the FixPatcher.exe to fix my update error, but I'm gettong another error on the fixer:

Error Information

Client: D:\League of Legends
File: \Air\LoLClient.swf

The file is currently not available for download, please try later.

DeckerR

02-17-2011

Ran it once, it worked. Got the download to like 11%, then now im getting a new error.

---------------------------
ACE Patchrepair
---------------------------
Error Information

Client: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

File: \Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf

The file is currently not available for download, please try later.

What should i do?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

DeckerR, give it a try again please :-)

jaesunwin

02-17-2011

I'm getting this error

02/17/2011 15:02 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\DATA\Sounds\FMOD\LoL_Audio.fsb]

Eambo

02-17-2011

jaesun, what happens when you try the fixer?

jaesunwin

02-17-2011

Hmm hold on a bit, earlier just now it said there was no file to download but i tried it again and it found one. I'll reply with results.

jaesunwin

02-17-2011

The launcher continues to update LOL.game and it gets stuck at 16% whiling copying and the error comes up. I run the Patchrepair again and it says that my HeroPak_client is the error, so i download the file again and it get to a certain % and then freezes. I tried a couple times and would freeze at 7% or 14% or 17%. something like that. I'll keep trying but is there any other way to dnlw and replace it?

Eambo

02-17-2011

http://wrench-box.com/League%20of%20...Pak_client.zip

That's a direct download, but you might still have problems if the patcherfix is having problems - they both just download directly from this site.

jaesunwin

02-17-2011

Oh hey it finally finished patching, thanks! I'll try a custom game and see how it goes. =)

Finally got to loading screen. Thank you very much! No more firewall problems i had earlier yesterday!

JotunWolf

02-17-2011

Hi ive had the same problem where i try and access the newest patch with maokai and it tells me the launcher has experienced an error. please restart the application. which does nothing if i do.i used the patcher and it gave me the exclude file in the particles under data as the problem and it gave me a new one...which doesnt work. i then checked a friends to see if his was different and it had the same info. it hits 100% fine and dandy but just refuses to go past 62/63. help plz i love your game and i am sad i cant play D:

LOL nvm i got my friend to email me his copy of the exclude file its all good thx riot. . sadly since i couldnt get on cuz of this no ip boost for me > lol sucks for me.