[Test] Patch Error Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hammurabi88

01-20-2011

\o/

Patch is downloading. I will edit when its done.

YajyuuSushi

01-20-2011

so i just open this up and than try to repeat the same thing?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Yajyuu, check your [ERROR] in patcher_lib.log

Then run this file, let it do it's thing, wait until it pops up complete, then re-run the launcher. If it errors again, open up your patcher_lib.log and find [ERROR] Again. If it's a different file, keep running the fix. If it is the same file, let me know :-)

YajyuuSushi

01-20-2011

i tried to find the [ERROR] i cannot find it on the patcher_lib

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Strange. Run the launcher, let it error out, then upload your patcher_lib.log please :-)

YajyuuSushi

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Strange. Run the launcher, let it error out, then upload your patcher_lib.log please :-)

uploaded it to megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SD73EU9

Styx

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YajyuuSushi View Post
uploaded it to megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SD73EU9
You could have simply attached it but i'll take a look as well.

Edit: Download this: http://www.2shared.com/document/MHkJ...fig_de_DE.html (DL located on the bottom right) and replace the file here: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\

Eambo

01-20-2011

01/20/2011 15:29 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

In order to find that, simply open notepad, press CTRL+F, and type [ERROR] and press enter.

Try running my little file again, see if that error is still there after running it, and opening the patcher.

YajyuuSushi

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
01/20/2011 15:29 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

In order to find that, simply open notepad, press CTRL+F, and type [ERROR] and press enter.

Try running my little file again, see if that error is still there after running it, and opening the patcher.
it is the same

Styx

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YajyuuSushi View Post
it is the same
Did you do what I said...?