[Test] Patch Error Fix

12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hammurabi88

01-20-2011

Ok, we got a file now but I'm still getting the "The launcher has experienced an error" error...

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2011

On the same file? :-(

hammurabi88

01-20-2011

Yup, [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [E:\LoL Install\Air\META-INF\signatures.xml]

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2011

That file, along with application.xml, are a nightmare - they're very temperamental.

Give this a go:

http://wrench-box.com/League%20of%20...signatures.xml

Right click, save, replace.

hammurabi88

01-20-2011

No luck.

YajyuuSushi

01-20-2011

the download went by a lil bit and than it still gave me the error...

Eambo

Recruiter

Eambo

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Yajyuu, can you post which [ERROR] you have in your patcher log? Thanks!

Bybloss

01-20-2011

Yes it put me in game. Actually IN GAME . I originally had the problem from system restore , then got the server and client version mismatch. The common fixes brought me to halt at 88%, erroring in the rad file , in which a fellow forum member passes me the rad file , then the error turned to LoL.exe then LoL.exe.cleint , which your script here fixed those. My suspect of a corrupted file due to an incomplete download may or may not have been correct thing to do . But it worked.

Mind you, I went thru your program about 10 times. It did not work the first time.

Hopefully I helped you. Great job on the fix!

Eambo

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Usually the patcher bombs out when packets are lost during transition, generally due to a network, firewall, or wireless issue. But hopefully this tool will help people out in the future. Thanks for testing, it's appreciated :-)

12345612 ... 46