Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It Takes a Warm Smile (Braum x Lissandra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5aiken

06-29-2014

Oh I know ^^ that's why I'm only doing a maximum of one a week.

And thanks again for liking the story. for some odd reason when I saw Braum for the first time and having played lissandra with another braum player, I just made a connection between them. their character models help a lot as well, so their pairing is somewhat of a motif. I hope people like my lore of how she is able to see. And think of her experience of when she's all alone...

Grievous77

06-29-2014

Quote:
5aiken:
Oh I know ^^ that's why I'm only doing a maximum of one a week.

And thanks again for liking the story. for some odd reason when I saw Braum for the first time and having played lissandra with another braum player, I just made a connection between them. their character models help a lot as well, so their pairing is somewhat of a motif. I hope people like my lore of how she is able to see. And think of her experience of when she's all alone...

Actually when you're in a game as a champion you can feel a connection, huh? That's why I sometimes like ww and Elise, just so dark, but dude you have started a pairing now. It will spread across Runeterra, and teach all of us how to love...

LISSANDRA X BRAAAUUM ARMSTRONG!!

5aiken

06-29-2014

oh I definitely can feel connections between champions as I play league. there are various other pairings that i have created in my head. just as a comical note, I feel like Katarina and Talon have a Jessie and James (yes from pokemon) relation going on, albeit much more successful than them haha.

5aiken

07-01-2014

So I have a goal in mind to come of this fanfic: to have liss and Braum's profiles slightly altered to Braum becomes both a friend and rival to Liss and Liss becomes a friend of Braum. Fingers crossed!

SkX Code

07-05-2014

You spoiler.

5aiken

07-05-2014

hehe not really

Grievous77

07-05-2014

Kind of, also I CANNT WAIT!!

*boyish squeal*

5aiken

07-06-2014

The same day, Braum went about his usual business. Being the kind and earnest man that he is, he kept thinking about what Lissandra had said; having lost her sense of touch coupled with her loss of sight. She must truly be very lonely up there.

"At least she never minds cold! Bwahaha!" Braum said to a poro perched oh his shoulder, always seeing some good in a situation. Braum set off to perform more heroic deeds across the Freljord.

Visualizing what she has seen of Braum through the eyes of those disgusting poros, Lissandra is able to surmise roughly from which tribe Braum comes from.

"Of course... the 'Avarosan'..." Lissandra disdained. "... Ashe." Lissandra continued with utter hatred. She had implanted several manikins impersonating various people throughout all of the Freljord. Her spy network made of herself ran deeper than anyone of the Freljord could imagine. The fact that Braum was most closely affiliated to the Avarosan than any other tribe was unwelcomed news, but not unexpected. Scouring her network of doppelganger pawns, she decides to project her consciousness into the body of a young girl.

She searches the village for any sign of where Braum might live. With no clear indication to his home, she begins asking the villagers where he might live.

"Excuse me mister!" she said to a man in the most innocent manner she could imitate.

"Oh Elena! What a sweetheart; what can I do ya for?" the man happily replied.

"I was just wondering, do you know where Braum lives? I just wanted to give him a present for being soooo nice and helping everyone!", fooling the village man with her ruse.

"Oh I'm sorry Elena, I'm not entirely certain. But you could probably ask Ashe, if she's not too busy; or Tryndamere, if he's even in the village. Gragas might be of some assistance, but you can't ever know with how drunk he always is! He's friendly enough though."

"Thank you so much!", she replied while hugging the village man. She leaves and searches for Gragas; Ashe is out of the question and Tryndamere equally so. From her knowledge of Gragas with the encounters she's had from various matches from the League, she deduces that he will most likely be at the local tavern. It's still fairly early so there aren't many people there, but a familiar drunken voice can be heard coming from it. She peers inside and sure enough there is Gragas with several empty caskets of ale beside him, currently working on another.

"You really can put them down Gragas! You never have a problem holdin' your drink!", the barman says to Gragas.

"Uh've tuld yuh ah 'undred tums...", slurring his words "The unly tum uye 'ave a drinkin' prublm isz when uye spill it! heh-heh." as he guzzles more ale.

Lissandra is now having second thoughts about asking this man for any information, but he's probably her only option at obtaining the information she seeks.

"Excuse me mister-" abruptly interrupted.

"Oi, thur be no miszters here young lady! Bwahaha! Wut be a lit'le gurl doin' in 'ere? Shuldn' yew be off playn'?"

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to see where Braum lives and I-", interrupted again.

"Oh Braum! I love thot man! Best drinkin' buddy uye e'er 'ad! 'E's tha only man thot's e'er bin able ta keep up wiff me! Bwahaha!" Gragas stated with great appreciation.

Maintaining her composure, "Yes, him! I was wondering if you knew where he lives? I just wanted to give him a gift for all the nice things he's done." she was surprised to have gotten a full sentence in.

Gragas, after what seemed to be staring off into space for a long while, finally replies with a loud belch into her face. This almost set Lissandra off, but she had to remain calm.

"Oi I'm sohrey! It jus' slipped out wole uye wus finkin!" Gragas being very apologetic, he actually loves children.

"If you could just tell me where Braum lives..." Lissandra trying to finish this confrontation as quickly as possible.

"Roight! Uhh... if uye remember roight, uye fink 'e lives in ta tha wuds norf of 'ere."

"Thank you so much! I'll be on my way!" wanting to be rid of this man immediately. She is astounded that there is someone more annoying and abrasive than Braum!

"Hey little girl! You aren't going there all by yourself, are you? The woods are a dangerous place!" the barman called after her in concern.

"My parents will take me!" a lie, but anything to get away from this place. She leaves the village to search for Braum's home.

5aiken

07-06-2014

I want to apologize for Gragas's speech! I wanted to keep it in line with how he would speak and how frustrating it must be for Lissandra ><! Also, I know not much happened, surface wise, but if you know a little about Lissandra's lore a little bit of her monstrous side did come to light... if you know how she is able to get these doppelgangers...

Grievous77

07-06-2014

Perfect ragas impersonation, really. The words slurred were just perfect, and how he acted. Don't let any Poros die please!