Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Petition for a server for the East Coast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrono breh

06-19-2014

I live in Las Vegas and most of the time I have 48-60 Ping, but we still get the occasional disruptions of service here and I have several friends who live here and play with the same thing. Either way I do support the idea of a server for the east coast or a more centralized server in Chicago or somewhere in central NA, what ever makes the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone..plus it isn't fun when you lane against someone who is lagging up a storm and keeps dc'ing :c

Degleon

06-19-2014

Quote:
P4ssion:
I live in NY and I've been having high ping recently. I don't think its my internet but i heard they are making a server for east coast soon so I'm excited.

Wait...WHERE DID RIOT SAY THAT?

m3rcy

06-19-2014

Same here. Pings always 100+ ms

BF4 servers 10ms

Spartanias

06-19-2014

North Carolina with similar problems. I have the fastest internet TWC offers and I still have 110ms ping, yet some bro in Cali has 10 ping.

SilentkillasX

06-19-2014

Ontario with the exact same problems, its rather annoying that I can play as few games with slightly higher than usual pings and the next game i'll have ping spikes into 8000's.
It's also unusual because I never dc from the games just experience some serious ping spikes.

Daphnee

06-19-2014

Theres been a petition out for this since like 2010 and its the 2nd most commented / liked post on the forums

PlatinumDreams

06-26-2014

I think that Chicago Would be the perfect location close to Canada ,close to the East coast big city, or maybe even somewhere in Nashville, or you could come to my city and set up in Indianapolis, all in all as long as it's centralized it would be a great.

maikokk

06-26-2014

i have these same issues but i live on the west coast?

PlatinumDreams

06-26-2014

Some of my ping issues were resolved by 2 simple things: a new graphics card(blah blah ik people say graphics has nothing to do with ping I think if you do Anything to improve your computer it's going to help regardless) and a virus scan but, still
I live in Indianapolis and average 90-100 ping.

Kiryto

06-26-2014

Quote:
maikokk:
i have these same issues but i live on the west coast?

Most likely your connection or PC then.