Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vince's Piltover Lab (Closed/Invitational RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

09-25-2014

Lab

"It is as bad as I am telling you," Rose affirmed with a nod.

Before she could say much more, Sam returned with a gentle clink of porcelain. He held a tray with a tea set, complete with six cups and tea pot made from what one could guess to be Ionian boneware, while his son carried a second tray with an assortment of pastries, eclairs to slices of cakes and puff pastries.

"Tea," Sam said as he set the tray down on a nearby table.

"Pastries," Nathan said in an awkward fashion, not comfortable with so many adults about.

"Nathan? Want to play with Uncle Vince's stuff?"

The young boy gave his father a nod, and Sam in turn motioned Nathan to head towards a door, "You can go right ahead. I'll call you when Nina and uncle Vince come back."

When opened, it seemed to be nothing more than a dusty closet, but he seemed rather excited to walk inside it and close the door behind him.

Sam looked at the women and frowned at them. "She didn't tell any of you that she has a brother? None of you? No one else to let them know how she's doing?" He did little to nothing to hide the concern and the pain this question evoked.

Alleyway

Vince jumped over the side of the roof and plumetted to the ground. Nina winced and closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable crunch, when instead Vince disappeared into the shadows. He rose back up quickly and dusted his coat off. "I don't make the same mistake tw-"

"Five times."

Vince blinked and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"That was your fifth time jumping off a roof," Nina clarified as she walked towards him. "You broke your legs every other time."

"Because the sun hates me," he admitted as he brought a hand over and gave her a light hug. "Nina, are you alright?"

"Yeah...I am."

Vince gave Tek a quick look and quietly mouthed the words, '[i]Is she telling the truth?['] while his left hand clicked and whirred.

"You know you worried us, right? Don't just, run away, like that, Nina. Please," Lily stated as she wagged her finger at Nina.

"Sorry mum. I just...it's..."

"I know it's hard, I know, Nina, I know," Lily interrupted with a sharp click. "But it's alright. It really is."

The hand clapped Nina's shoulders in an attempt to try and hug her, but pulled away almost instantly as a bellow of chilled air hissed out from between the joints.

"But that doesn't mean you can scare us like that again, young lady," Vince stated with a forced, stern tone. He looked about trying to find Realia to no avail. "Where did your new friend go, Nina?"

"Um, her uncle said he wanted to talk to her."

"Right, right. Suppose we'll wait here then, yes?"

JayceTheDefender

09-25-2014

As Jak slipped out of sight, she closed her eyes and focused. She reached within herself, to what felt like her her heart. And she...flicked it off. She immeadiately felt a little colder, felt like her mental heart had gone from gold and red to black. Hopefully that was enough. She walked back towards Nina.

As she rounded a corner, she waved to vince and moved over to them. "Sorry. Jake wanted to. tell me a message about my father." Her slight pause was near unnoticeable. She had a realization and turned to Vince. "Oh no. Your lunch. Do you think its cold? or if they had cleared it away?"

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2014

Lab

Emily wiggled her hand from side to side in a 'so-so' gesture. "Sort of," she answered. "More like an actual door that leads a different place than it normally should."

At the mention of tea, Emily blanched as her stomach once again attempted acrobatic feats. "I'm..." she shook her head. "I'm...good. None for me, thanks."

Not trusting that something other than words might leave her mouth if she opened it, she responded to Sam's question with another shake of her head. Lily hadn't mentioned a brother. Granted, it hadn't exactly come up, and she had never asked about Lily's family. Perhaps she should have, but they generally had other things on their minds when they'd seen each other, especially lately.

Silverling

09-27-2014

Alleyway

Tek worked on balancing himself on Nina's shoulder, then eyed Vince as he asked for his confirmation on her words. He gave him a simple gesture that would generally translate into a 'sort of'. After all, she wasn't sobbing anymore, so she must be feeling at least a bit better. He looked over to Realia and gave her a bit of an odd look for a second, but then shrugged it off. He figured he could ask about her later.

Youay

09-29-2014

Talim frowned in thought as she tapped her chin.

"So a form a magic, I see. I have little to no knowledge of that myself, so it is always interesting to see what it can all do."

She looked over at Rose and nodded.

"I think I am going to need to rent a storage shed."

Grand Viper

09-29-2014

Lab

"I don't remember you if she mentioned you," Rose stated albeit too bluntly. She glanced at Talim and said, "Whatever it takes. Rent one, own one, I don't care. Just take the clothing."

Sam gave Emily a nod while shooting Rose a sharp glare. "I see," was all he said before he reached for a cup, poured himself tea and stared at the rising steam. "Emily, Rose, I ask your forgiveness ahead of time, but I'm going to probably yell at Lily when she steps in through that door. Not introducing me to her close friends is completely unacceptable. Please don't let it color your view of me too much."

"She employs me," Rose said, not taking her eyes off of Talim, hoping the woman would not suddenly change her mind for a paltry reason like practicality. "I-"

"Come off it, demon hunter," Sam said with a sigh. With a delicate sip of his tea, he continued, "You forget that you were in the Institute, and you had to be signed in. I know you very well, the incident in Zaun did not pass by without us knowing. The fact that you're still here means you are-"

"She puts me in dresses against my permission," Rose snarled. "She wakes me up by-"

"Did she seem happy?"

"Ex...cuse you?"

"Did she seem happy?" Sam pressed on, staring at Rose, waiting for her inevitable answer.

"I don't know, I can't tell-"

"Because she's a hand whose voice can't change and she can do nothing but use one appendage to communicate everything."

Rose's brow furrowed, her lips pulled back and the scent of fresh ash started to permeate from her. "Drop that topic, now."

"I grew up with Lily and Vince, I met Wilma when she was a he, I have been pinned to the wall where I've had the skin stripped from my chest and eaten, I have also had an alien woman fall into a bout of madness and wanted to finish an old job," the summoner said before he took another drink of tea. Sam rested it against the table, leaned forward, and his voice took a more stern tone. His demeanor was eerily reminiscent of Lily as he continued, "I'm not including the fact that I work at the Institute for fifteen plus years. Intimidating, or even shaming me, is a moot point now. It does not, however, detract from my point. I'm sorry she's traumatized you, but please, use it as a note. If she does it again, let me know and I will take care of it now that you are aware I exist."

He pointed at Talim and concluded, "And don't think using her as a scapegoat to give her more dresses will work with me, ma'am. I think she's gotten more than she bargained for. Good? Good."

Alley

Nina squeaked at the realization, pressed her hands to her face and was about to say something when Vince waved Realia off and said, "Oh, her lunch I took care of. It's been a draining day, what do you say we just head back home. Realia, would you like to come with us?"

Nina glanced at Relia, hoping the answer would be yes.

freAK47

09-30-2014

Realia smiled brightly and nodded. "Yes, I'd love to!" She calmed a moment later and hesitated. "If..thats alright? I don't want to bother you or anyone there."

Silverling

10-01-2014

Alleyway

Tek blinked once and lightly patted Nina on top of her head. He continued to remain silent as he couldn't think of anything to add to the conversation.

Bright Oblivion

10-05-2014

Lab

Emily waved the request for forgiveness aside. "No need. She's your sister. Yell all you want."

Her eyes again traveled down to the teaset and she grimaced. "I'll, umm, I'll be back."

Wasting no time, she pushed herself to her feet and walked quickly to the washroom, shutting the door behind her. Inside, she flipped on the sink and held herself upright against the counter with her arms as she tried to recover her stomach. Something about having tea in front of her in this place made her even more queasy than normal, and she found herself grateful that she hadn't eaten much of a lunch. If she had, she'd probably have already lost it.

Grand Viper

10-05-2014

((So long and thanks for all the fish))

New RP Forums (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/jKa5YGo8-vinces-piltover-lab).