Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refer a friend, get rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicEdge

Recruiter

05-20-2012

necro'd. Can we get some information on whether the old rewards apply to the old system? Why were we switched over to the new system/new rewards, in general? Feels like maybe someone was getting close to 10k and Riot decided they didn't want to honor their system or something like that.

HeroicEdge

Recruiter

05-21-2012

bump

MotleyPariah

Recruiter

05-23-2012

10,000 is actually not impossible to reach. Any famous Youtuber could easily reach that number.

DTN Frozen

05-27-2012

If i reach 100 refs, would you guys give the bundle to my other acc? I already have all the champs on my main acc O_O

hutchbath

06-02-2012

Can we still get the 4 ip boosts and the free tier 3 champion? im just curious because theres a new system

LostVisionary

06-10-2012

If people want could they still use this referral system or will they have to use the 2.0?

JL917

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Nice!

Blackarmored

06-20-2012

both of my friends refered me but for my second friend it said ''YOUR ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN REFFERED'' what does that mean

Blackarmored

06-20-2012

well the post i just did makes no sense cause i made it a second ago but it says hours lol

oOSchiggyOo

06-21-2012

Hey be my friend oOSchiggyOo