Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaLuDa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Hooo haaa

Killxot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2012

fair enough

aInstructor

04-15-2012

Lol...

Onerblack

04-21-2012

Wich tier 3 champion is?

DaAnt

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkchico View Post
At 10 referrals I get a tier 3 champion, if I get 20 referrals I get another tier 3 champion?
(It works like the 1 referral IP Boost reward?)
You only get one tier 3 champ

(the tier 3 champ really is just 975 RP, you can use it on champs, or skins, or whatever)

PeterMarcussen

04-26-2012

i got 2 referals but now they arent showing up in the new thing and both my friends got to level 5

facepalm

04-29-2012

are we able to downgrade to 1.0 system? i like the 1.0 > 2.0

AxeRaider

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaIIie View Post
are we able to downgrade to 1.0 system? i like the 1.0 > 2.0
* By joining Refer-a-Friend 2.0, you understand and agree that your right to claim any unfilled rewards earned by you in the original Refer-a-Friend program will become null and void upon transfer to Refer-a-Friend 2.0. However, the foregoing shall not apply to any IP Boosts you have accumulated under the original program, and those shall be automatically added to your League of Legends account upon transfer. Transfer to Refer-a-Friend 2.0 is a one-time, one-way transfer and upon transfer, cannot be reverted.

the fine print says no.

Fatesadvent

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnlFeR View Post
I want to know something related to this question too...What if the champion I want to take cost less then 975rp do we get the left over of the 975?
You get exactly 975 RP. You can make multiple purchases with it and spend it anyway you want, buy 2 skins on sale, 2 champs on sale etc. It combines with any other RP you have.

ScyrinPain

05-05-2012

Did anyone hit 10k?