Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refer a friend, get rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uhoh12

08-16-2011

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e10c90a0ada2061279048

get me in the game sign up there ^

Walrus Senpai

08-16-2011

Quote:
Lockethegreat:
I'm sure the 10k one is a joke.
I know 10k is impossible, but would you guys really fork over that prize? lol

PaperBatVG nearly has 10,000. He got OVER 9000 in less than a week.

xXxiPodxXx

08-24-2011

getting 1 person is hard! imagen getting 500,1k,10k!

Watafool

08-27-2011

It used to require level 10. It's only level 5 now. *sadface*

CinisterD

08-28-2011

Quick question, I got my buddy to join about a week ago, hes still not level 5 yet. Is it too late for me to set him as a referred player since i literally downloaded the game on his computer and set up EVERYTHING? he never would have found this game if i didn't show him, just find it kind of lame if i dont get credit for players ive actually referred.

Vict0ryA

08-28-2011

Quote:
CinisterD:
Quick question, I got my buddy to join about a week ago, hes still not level 5 yet. Is it too late for me to set him as a referred player since i literally downloaded the game on his computer and set up EVERYTHING? he never would have found this game if i didn't show him, just find it kind of lame if i dont get credit for players ive actually referred.

If he didn't sign up under your referral link then tfb. =). [[To Friggin bad]] Tell him to make an account under it next time.

l3l4de

Recruiter

08-29-2011

10,000 players mean they would have made so much money because of one person im pretty sure that would be more than happy fly him over and make a champion

l3l4de

Recruiter

08-29-2011

Quote:
xXxiPodxXx:
getting 1 person is hard! imagen getting 500,1k,10k!

If you are on youtube like grassy or colbycheese then it would be pretty easy to do so

Tamami Kawai

Recruiter

09-04-2011

plz answer this whats a tier 3 !! do they give you 975 rp ( i forget whats the price for the champs ) or do they give you 6300 or 3150 ip plz answer!!

freeradikle

09-08-2011

So riot, what is the highest number of referrals anyone has so far?