Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

if i already have the collector edition.... can i get riot point instead?

Xaxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resken View Post
**** nice price at 10k, i wish someone will make it ^^
i try to make it. posting it everywhere i know. i alrdy have an amazing champion idea. is there a tiime limit on this?

Mooinacan

01-13-2010

I swear to god, if the first person to get to 350 recruits makes a new teemo skin...

PineappleThis

01-13-2010

10,000 people is like the size of a small town or city, gotta become the mayor first then make an ultimatum that if the whole town plays the game and gets to level 10, he'll reduce taxes :P

Blackout15

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleThis View Post
10,000 people is like the size of a small town or city, gotta become the mayor first then make an ultimatum that if the whole town plays the game and gets to level 10, he'll reduce taxes :P
^ Love this, LMAO. Anyone running for mayor?

Dafe

01-13-2010

is 10 000 friends lvl 10.... or 1000 friends lvl 10 (1000x10=10 000)

Trinium

01-13-2010

is this the only way to get Grey Warwick? -_-'

Goodbye Days

01-13-2010

The reason why the minimul level to reach is level 10 is probably to discourage smurfing. I'm guessing they already took into account that some people will which is why the first few rewards are smalliish. Given the amount of time it takes to level to level 10, it's fair to say that the bigger rewards will come from efficient PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
10k will be very difficult for someone to get, but we will absolutely give out an all expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team if someone reaches that level.

- RiotChris
That doesn't apply to people outside of the US does it?

Trust The Hype

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We came out with this system as quickly as we could. It's an unfortunate reality that we couldn't make referrals retroactive.

So to verify, the 5 spots that were given to current players to recruit others, are not trackable?

Ryddle

01-13-2010

I have been waiting for the Gray Warwick skin for months, and all my friends already play. This is so sad.