Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resken View Post
**** nice price at 10k, i wish someone will make it ^^
lol if you read the asterisks on the rewards page it says "under no circumstances will the expenses exceed 1000$",
it'd still be cool, but 1000$ will hardly get you round trip plane tickets and a nights stay :P

stonewall17

05-23-2010

Dear League of Legends,

several days ago i refered my friend to this game. His user name is, niederman.

White Blood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
10k will be very difficult for someone to get, but we will absolutely give out an all expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team if someone reaches that level.

- RiotChris
I'm pretty sure that everyone who plays computer games have 10k friends that they can invite. And I'm also pretty sure that all of them will get to level 10 just for you.

But seriously, you need to be like the #1 Youtube person to get the 10k people. That would be really easy.

"Just click on the link below, sign up, and get to level 10. If you do, I will make a new video."

Can you please just lower that referral price so it can actually be achieved???

KittySilver

05-24-2010

Link doesn't work for me...

Devirithin

05-25-2010

Of what i read, the rewards that require 10 players recruited or so, they all need to become level 10 summoners before you can claim, and i suppose it's to prevent mass making of accounts to abuse the rewards.

AyranG

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySilver View Post
Link doesn't work for me...
Mine either :S

the killer5353

05-25-2010

hi

alec l

05-26-2010

It's a shame they just started it now, I have maybe 10 or 15 people I got to play (btw they all love it!).

cocaacolaa

Recruiter

05-27-2010

same how do you get the rewards and where from? i've had 30 friends for over 8 days now and ....... you can see .... NOTHING. so plz comment back!

lol

Bloodcage

05-28-2010

Same problem here...I invited more than 5 friends and two of them are over lvl 10 but no rewards -.-