Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angustus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

am i understanding this correctly? if i invite 50 people, and they all get to level 10 or more, i get grey warwick?

Kajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

If I get ALL of my FB friends to join with about 50 accounts each and get them all 10+ then I can design a champion!

Quarlow

01-13-2010

Are those numbers based on friends referred, or levels accrued?

If it's the former, 10,000 people isn't exactly realistic. But then again I imagine that'd be the point.

budd

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
10k will be very difficult for someone to get, but we will absolutely give out an all expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team if someone reaches that level.

- RiotChris
Yea because 10k people and the money Riot will make you will essentially be paying for your own "all expense paid trip" lol.

Dafe

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
If I knew 350 people, I'd try to get a skin made for Singed.
create yourself 35 account who get to lvl 10 loll

Spymethyl Crabide

01-13-2010

So basically, LoL is now a GPT site. Sweet.

BTW: Level 10 is way too much, try everyone whose played a game, otherwise noone will get any good rewards and this should really just be an affiliate program, excluding the public from it.

Purutzil

01-13-2010

If I get 100,000 can I get an island named after myself?

The Bacon Dragon

01-13-2010

I hope the team at Riot has other contests like this for the chance to create a hero, without having to invite so many. Even if I was able to get all the people I know on facebook to possibly join, let alone convince them to each individually to play to level 10 and beyond, then all my friends off facebook, I'd only come to the grand total of about 350

Could get more, but wouldn't really want to stoop to asking my family to play, we're busy enough as it is

Oh well, I can dream and hope that there will be another chance at being able to have my champion idea created that doesn't require having the myspace friends list of a celebrity.

Good show though Riot, I applaud your overall intriguing method to bringing more players into the League of Legends.

AkaCorrupt

01-13-2010

bahh i got like 10-15 people in the game already >.<

IEatBabies

01-13-2010

*cough* I've referred 7 people...

I want a Warwick skin. How do I redeem this?