Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Draven be bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toge

06-18-2014

Quote:
XnasoX:
That really depends on supports and how trades are going

If these are just short trades Lucian wins with burst

If this is a long fight to death draven will win with that dps

I've played Draven against 2 Lucians in 2 separate matches and as it stands, one Draven Q has always done about the same damage as his Q+passive.

A smart Draven will avoid getting poked to death in short trades and force long fights where he will win every time. Just taking Draven and Lucian into account (without all the other variables) Draven wins.

skillpatrick

06-19-2014

Bloodthirster has always been my favorite item, so I'm a bit biased.

Draven is also the only ADC I play frequently.

I'm in love with the new Bloodthirster (as in love with an inanimate conceptual weapon a man can be anyway), the number of times I've gone into a fight and the shield I stacked prior has saved my life is difficult to count, and the items only existed a couple days.

FantasySniper

06-19-2014

They gave more AD available all around, so yeah, he'll become a lot stronger.

That doesn't mean he won't be any stronger than other marksman though, with all the changes.