Ww jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Challon

01-20-2011

Ok so i saw on a youtube video a warwick jungle without smite and a vampiric scepter ( its called that way if im right) and was wondering how can i do this and do i need alot of runes to do it ?

RHINO Mk II

01-20-2011

Don't try it. It's possible, but very inefficient, and thus useless in competitive games.

Kadzin

01-20-2011

It's just a slower start Jungle, but you don't waste a summoner spell slot on smite. I think it went like wolfs golems wraths blue red. Don't know the exact details unfortunately.

WeNeverBropen

01-20-2011

B-but, I thought if I started at the ogre camp and did red first with exhaust and ignite the spells would benefit me more later on in the game... Someone lied to me! Curse you google and poorly written/tested strategy guides that only work at low elos!

Challon

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeNeverBropen View Post
B-but, I thought if I started at the ogre camp and did red first with exhaust and ignite the spells would benefit me more later on in the game... Someone lied to me! Curse you google and poorly written/tested strategy guides that only work at low elos!
this was from buttommazhers so no noobs and all lvl 30

Splits

01-20-2011

its easy to do with AS runes, and i used to do it, but after awhile, the speed that smite gives you as well as the possibility to 'steal' buffs/dragon/baron with smite makes it a much better choice.

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

WW is lucky enough to be one of the only, if no the only, jungler who 'can' jungle without smite, runes, or masteries for the most part.

HOWEVER!!! Always take smite when you go into the jungle, it will ensure that you kill stuff faster and are able to level up faster compared to if you didn't have smite. WW needs his ult at level 6 to become a menace, and the longer it takes for you to get to level 6, the easier it becomes for the enemy team to counter you.

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

I used to jungle with ww starting with boots and no smite. But now after the jungle nerf it will take too long to finish so I started taking smite

Shosuko

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgitatedOne View Post
WW is lucky enough to be one of the only, if no the only, jungler who 'can' jungle without smite, runes, or masteries for the most part.

HOWEVER!!! Always take smite when you go into the jungle, it will ensure that you kill stuff faster and are able to level up faster compared to if you didn't have smite. WW needs his ult at level 6 to become a menace, and the longer it takes for you to get to level 6, the easier it becomes for the enemy team to counter you.
ww and fiddle you mean <_< Fiddle can jungle with an amp tome + health pot and no smite

HOWEVER ---- take ****ing smite with you!! it speeds up your jungle, and that's very important. You want to clear your jungle, keep up with the lanes in xp, and be in position to gank early. You also don't want your buffs stolen.

Lone Gunman

01-20-2011

take smite and +experience runes and masteries, you will outlevel all